Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Got mcetool to work after installing mce-tools.

Does anyone know if there's still a battery malfunction while using tap to wake under Sailfish X?

The Following User Says Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post:
i just tested bluetooth headset with calls on the X and no weird noises like other community builds, working great

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
i just tested bluetooth headset with calls on the X and no weird noises like other community builds, working great
Could you sum the steps for flash + the needed things on linux and path for your version. There are a lots of discussions and the whole thing has become fragmented.

thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feedme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by feedme View Post
Could you sum the steps for flash + the needed things on linux and path for your version. There are a lots of discussions and the whole thing has become fragmented.

thanks
instructions are the same as the front page, the path for my version is also on the front page.

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Actually, no, there are missing pieces, where does the flash.sh come from. Any requirements for platform on linux?
For flashing itself the first page is ok, but all the other stuff is fragmented over this forum.
maybe in make file there are insructios, but in that case descriptin what your make does would be good.

The downloading / downgrading android version? Does make do the downgrade + saving the DRM?
What about boitloader unlock as prequisite?

The Following User Says Thank You to feedme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by feedme View Post
Actually, no, there are missing pieces, where does the flash.sh come from. Any requirements for platform on linux?
For flashing itself the first page is ok, but all the other stuff is fragmented over this forum.
maybe in make file there are insructios, but in that case descriptin what your make does would be good.

The downloading / downgrading android version? Does make do the downgrade + saving the DRM?
What about boitloader unlock as prequisite?
am not aware of the "other stuff" so any links or examples would be appreciated

you dont need to do anything about downgrading or downloading android version. I dont care about DRM keys, if thats your thing go ahead theres plenty of info on XDA about that.

the flash.sh? it comes from the compressed file you download then extract.

and as to the bootloader unlock, thats just a given.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
new image up

also pkcon install works fine for me, just gotta use devel-su with it because you need to be root
Don't know why but my SDCard is not detected whereas it is well detected with image not from this thread...

The Following User Says Thank You to mousse04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Don't know why but my SDCard is not detected whereas it is well detected with image not from this thread...
I found, that the /usr/sbin/mount-sd.sh script ist missing. Try the "Bleeding edge sd-utils" from openrepos.net. They replace the mount-sd.sh and it should work after reboot.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meemorph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
Is it possible to get more space for the rootfs. The 2.4GB are short, 5GB are better to use the system as daily phone, I think.

Code:
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs                2.4G  2.3G  106M  96% /
/dev/sailfish/root    2.4G  2.3G  106M  96% /

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meemorph For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by meemorph View Post
I found, that the /usr/sbin/mount-sd.sh script ist missing. Try the "Bleeding edge sd-utils" from openrepos.net. They replace the mount-sd.sh and it should work after reboot.
It does indeed, may thanks for posting solution.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post: