I'm currently in the process of adding some features to the lock screen.

At the moment, I'm writing the config UI so you guys can customize it easily.

Features:

* More information for notifications (it will show the title of emails/the number and a cut of text from the SMS)

* Allow swiping notifications to the side to navigate to the relevant application. (Swipe to the side of a text notification and it will take you to that conversation). Swiping was used to prevent accidental openings.

The transluscent background on the notification will also be configurable. It's mostly there due to certain Ambiences causing readability issues.

The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Reffyyyy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post
I'm currently in the process of adding some features to the lock screen.

At the moment, I'm writing the config UI so you guys can customize it easily.

Features:

* More information for notifications (it will show the title of emails/the number and a cut of text from the SMS)

* Allow swiping notifications to the side to navigate to the relevant application. (Swipe to the side of a text notification and it will take you to that conversation). Swiping was used to prevent accidental openings.

The transluscent background on the notification will also be configurable. It's mostly there due to certain Ambiences causing readability issues.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bk5fAvwCUAAZLlW.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bk5e30iCMAAFwXw.jpg
This is super. Do you think it is possible to have all notifications available?
like it was before these official updates (cant remember which one) which changed to not show all ( like also the android-ones) -> moving them just to show on event screen :|

Beautiful! One of the reasons I preferred the Harmattan lockscreen was this!

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I can no longer install lipstick-pandora since the Sailfish update (says it will break my system). Is it on my side, or do Patchmanager and/or lipstick-pandora need an update?

I did uninstall everything and restore Lipstick to default version with zypper before the update.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I can no longer install lipstick-pandora since the Sailfish update (says it will break my system). Is it on my side, or do Patchmanager and/or lipstick-pandora need an update?

I did uninstall everything and restore Lipstick to default version with zypper before the update.
I tried to install it for the first time and received same result.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Hello everybody facing the issue about installing pandora lipstick after update. Note that this is normal ! Pandora lipstick is a patched lipstick (that is a system package), and the new lipstick is not compatible with my version of pandora lipstick. Please wait for an update !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Now that Sailfish OS 1.0.5.16 is imported as a target in Mer OBS, the new pandora mode Lipstick is here ! Same warnings applies.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Hey Sfiet_Konstantin
Do I have to install Zypper to remove lipstick-qt5 or can I do it with pkcon too? What'd be the proper command? I installed it with RPM Installer.

I'm about to update my Jolla to 1.0.5.16

Cheers and thanks for the amazing patch base!

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Okay. Run in to a bit of problem here.

Tried the new "swipe feedback" or something along those lines that came with the new stock patch manager.

Now for some reason none of my apps will stay open. They will always revert to the applications screen with covers showing...

Reboot didn't help. Any advice?

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Hmm, don't know what happened, had to remove /opt/lipstick-pandora/qml to get my phone working again.

Well, all is working now, going to stay away from that swipe feedback for a while.

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os