Notices

In place where You have bought it. If You haven't bought it, we don't want to talk with You.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Originally Posted by FP125 View Post
Just managed to get Tiger Woods loaded - anyone else have a problem with the look of your golfer? It has a mans face / eyes as part of your body! Straight up!
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Tried every bit way that i know, i get a blank screen with audio running at the start. mp3s are not loading. Any suggestion from someone who got it working?

Does anyone know if X-Plane Helicopter and X-Plane Extreme is available for webos? According to this:
https://developer.palm.com/appredire...xplane-extreme
...and this:
https://developer.palm.com/appredire...pp.xplane-helo
... it should be, but I failed to find *any" other mention about those two x-plane "slices". I would like to buy it, but *of course* stupid hp politics made it unavailable for me - for both geographical reasons, and fact that I don't own webos devices (yet, would love to use it on N900).

I was able to locate, erm, informations, about another "rare" X-Plane slice - Apollo - and indeed, webos version was released. Yet, for heli and extreme, only Android version is mentioned everywhere.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Apollo is working, I also found it "elsewhere" but I don't know about the others.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ St. Petersburg, Russia
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
Hey Wassup all ,
I have increased the games supported list to 48 games along with hacks and .ini files , I have created a .zip file (Wgames.zip) with three folders : -

1.Hacks
2.images
3.ini

What you have to do is copy these three folders to /usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo either by filebox or xterm
MEGAUPLOAD LNIK = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MIUTYDK7
MEDIAFIRE LNIK = http://www.mediafire.com/?47thqcv6nent8h9
ENJOY

please, relodad this pack!

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
It's quite unfortunate that since Divan's announce about developing WebOS Games Manager in the open and that he would accept patches no one has contributed.

There is plenty of room to improve both preenv and WebOS Games Manager and they are the most capable projects to allow new games to be played in the N900. Both Javispedro and Divan seem interested in provide help if someone volunteer to take maintenance of the projects.

As a starting point, it would be great to merge jflat's patches for keyboard mapping with upstream preenv so WGM could use official libs from preenv instead of packaging them on it's own.

Second, there is a big amount of ini files in this thread provided by the users that might worth to add to WGM.

And third, add support for HD games maybe by merging changes to preenv or by using different libraries for those games.

Anyone volunteer?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Can someone tell me why my webos doesn't shows games like brothers in arm..how do i update it?? help plz....

can u help me? i got n900 and installed webos also and i got 38 games on the list but i don't see games like brother in arms, fifa..etc what should i do?

Read post before Your post, and stop spamming-out much more valuable content, please.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Hello guys,
I've collected all the ini.files, hacks and images on this thread and I made this pack, with this pack we have a total of 71 WebOs games.

Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?knxd7aj70oxgoc4

Credit goes to everyone that contributed!!!

I hope you enjoy
B-runo

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to B-RUNO For This Useful Post:

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy