phone is stuck in u-boot and do not load and the battery is discharged. can someone help me? please. Thanks to

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
What did you do before it started rebooting? Did you install any programs or files? Did you delete anything.

What happens when you plug in the charger? Does the LED light up at all?

I tried to install a program something like nokia magic repository not retain the exact name. telefonu stalled during the installation and restart atnci iam given. The battery was almost discharged and restarted when I entered u-boot and then get a message \ "software update, please do not stop \", the battery is fully downloaded and loaded when you put the u-boot screen appears and then the same message. Light does not turn the screen and goes no u-boot command only. LED stays on and does not load. sorry for my English

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
I suggest you get your battery charged as soon as possible, and flash your phone using this tutorial.

The problem is that the phone does not start, and when you put the busy LED lights and remains lit and the display shows u-boot and message. Light does not turn the screen so it clearly has no battery.

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Mirciox is right, you need to reflash your phone.
Install Maemo Flasher on your pc and follow the process.

Personally i'd install the PR 1.2 file and then when that's done and everything is back on and working, install the latest firmware using Nokia Suite.

i did this about a month ago and my phone has been running very well ever since.

I will try. and I will return with a post. thank you

Originally Posted by Faustino View Post
Mirciox is right, you need to reflash your phone.
Install Maemo Flasher on your pc and follow the process.

Personally i'd install the PR 1.2 file and then when that's done and everything is back on and working, install the latest firmware using Nokia Suite.

i did this about a month ago and my phone has been running very well ever since.
Can't you fix it by just reflashing the kernel? Or won't that make any difference.

I'd suggest you try that first, if it works, you won't lose any files, if not, you can still reflash it, only takes you about a minute of work..

If you don't know how to flash only the kernel, hit me back ill post the command for you

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil