Active Topics

I hit install i downloads blah blah blah everything works fine until the install bar is done then it says unable to install why?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Maybe read-only filesystem or something wrong with apt-get.

Try to run apt-get install microb from the terminal.

ok ill try ill past back

really quick whats apt get and just so you know I tried installing minmo and it opens my application installer then nothing happens after that

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
apt-get is the program behind Application Manager

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
To install Microb on your Nokia 770.

You have to be online, then you need to open Application Manager.

You need to get Microb for Nokia 770.

For this

You need to add the following repository to Application Manager (you have to type this).

Web Address: http://respository.maemo.org/extras/

Distribution: Gregale

components: free

Now update Application Manager.

Once this is done you will see Microb Browser among host of other Applications ( in Application Manager ) that you can add. Now, hopefully , you can easily install it.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
<one big URL colored mess />
Is it really necessary to apply a color to all of your posts? If I want to read this forum in a color other than the one Reggie assigned, I'll go ahead and use custom CSS.

As it is, coloring everything you write on here in what closely matches the URL color is both obnoxious and rude.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Is it really necessary to apply a color to all of your posts? If I want to read this forum in a color other than the one Reggie assigned, I'll go ahead and use custom CSS.

As it is, coloring everything you write on here in what closely matches the URL color is both obnoxious and rude.
Please use the ignore button. Thanks.

"Ignore" is for when you find the content offensive, not the form.

For all I know your post may be helpful or contain useful information, but as I still use the ITT "classic" skin (the one with the light blue background), I'd need to change my monitor settings or switch skins just to read your message... which I won't bother to do.

Aaahh ! ! ...Here We are..once again the great FPP condescends to chime in...back at me. Thanks..but no thanks.

I never had anything important to say here , as someone great once told me long ago ( precisely on 01-29-2007, 01:05 PM ). Yet still people are paying attention to the asinine things I say.

The Following User Says Thank You to Arjun For This Useful Post: