Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
I saw the 180 price and just barely missed it so I went to amazon instead for 199 free shipping. Threw in an 8gb card and some adapters because I am still confused what size card the N810 takes.

Looks like Y'ALL were the ones that bought the last ones before I could get my hands on one. Shame on you

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Nay, there are still plenty in stock, amazon.com and buy.com, except now it is $239 + s/h. I guess the recession is over... uh?

bun

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Nay, there are still plenty in stock, amazon.com and buy.com, except now it is $239 + s/h. I guess the recession is over... uh?

bun
I stocked mine at $199 then at one point I wanted to stock again when Nokia made $150 offer!
Seems they are running out of N810s.

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post

bun
It's back at $180 @ Buy.com

Originally Posted by coyote1 View Post
It's back at $180 @ Buy.com
Damnit. Always happens.

Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
I saw the 180 price and just barely missed it so I went to amazon instead for 199 free shipping. Threw in an 8gb card and some adapters because I am still confused what size card the N810 takes.
N810 takes Mini SD, not micro or normal SD, but mini, which is nowhere to be found as far as Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. is concerned. Get a micro-to-mini adapter and you can grab any micro card and use that.

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
it's back at $180 @ buy.com
................................... $270 !

Originally Posted by nhanquy View Post
................................... $270 !
Boy, that was a short sale...it was $179.99 when I posted, but I must have created a whirlwind of sales in the last 20 minutes.....

Ahh, yes they must of sold out, this one is being sold by
Electronica Direct via Buy's marketplace

I'd keep checking back as they obviously get some more in stock now and then...

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Boy, that was a short sale...it was $179.99 when I posted, but I must have created a whirlwind of sales in the last 20 minutes.....

Ahh, yes they must of sold out, this one is being sold by
Electronica Direct via Buy's marketplace

I'd keep checking back as they obviously get some more in stock now and then...
I guess the only concern is if a place sometimes gets 1-2 that they put on sale is that those may be returned, for whatever reason, units.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes