rather than thinking of something useful , like ( how to make N900 alive? )

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Joorin View Post
Remote controlled vibrators are old news. They do sell. People, including women, are using them.
Yeah, but the person I replied to wanted to use N900 as the vibrator. It simply won't work for several reasons: it's wrongly shaped, it'd get wet and stop functioning, and even if it didn't stop working it'd smell funny and not be all that nice to use anymore, and you couldn't wash the smell off because, you know, water and electronics don't mix that well.

Plenty of clear reasons why it wouldn't work.

The Following User Says Thank You to WereCatf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by kamil365 View Post
Let's hope that sassy cassy has a n900:P
She owns a n900. Remember a few month back when we were waiting for PR 1.2. she waited like the rest of us. Haven't seen here lately though.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
@WereCatf,
Speaking about funny smell. Yes thatīs one reason I mentioned Japan. I bet that those hard working people could have vending machines for funny smelling N900s or just casings. Imagination is your only limit when speaking about that nation people lust for things.

Some people get kick out of weird* stuff you know.

btw:
http://java-phones.com/freeware/masturbator-pro
http://www.appbrain.com/app/masturba...er.masturbator

Still yeah I would also recommend on using money something more appropriate mobile vibrator than our brick.

.edit
And sorry if my messages offend some Japanese users. Itīs just common joke around here in Finland when speaking about things like these and Japanese people. Probably because all the weird tv-shows and kinky stuff in Internet from Japan. And because conversation is bit hard by just typing text Iīm not serious at all...just happily amused and smiling

*Then again what is weird? My definition is build by surrounding culture where Iīm living. Still itīs just wonderful when I get surprised by these people inventing new "stuff".

Last edited by slender; 2010-12-05 at 13:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Pakistan
best thread ever XD

The Following User Says Thank You to aliirz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by slender View Post
Speaking about funny smell. Yes thatīs one reason I mentioned Japan. I bet that those hard working people could have vending machines for funny smelling N900s or just casings.
Of course, it would be POSSIBLE to make cases for the phones in case you felt like using the phone as a vibe.... but then again, an actual vibrator doesn't need a case, has stronger vibe, and generally is much less of a hassle to use...

PS. Yeah, I've seen some of the weird things Japs do. It's apparently part of their culture to seek attention in any way possible.

Ahhh, my sweet Japan: Friendly home of the Used School Girl Pantie vending machine.

*sigh*

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
This thread is hysterical. And judging by responses, if a genuine, bona fide female turned up actually interested in sex, the posters here would completely fail to notice, but continue to point excitedly at their n900 devices and chat amongst themselves about how manly they are and how their n900 will help them find something they wouldn't know what to do with if they found it.

Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
Of course, it would be POSSIBLE to make cases for the phones in case you felt like using the phone as a vibe.... but then again, an actual vibrator doesn't need a case, has stronger vibe, and generally is much less of a hassle to use...
e.
There is this case called "condom", which they use to protect AK-47's barrels so dust and water do not get inside when they play in the jungle. Maybe that could be useful. I've heard they sell those protection devices pretty much everywhere, which is rather scary. Would think there wouldn't be so much interest to hike with AK-47s in jungles or deserts.

The Following User Says Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
Yeah, but the person I replied to wanted to use N900 as the vibrator. It simply won't work for several reasons: it's wrongly shaped, it'd get wet and stop functioning, and even if it didn't stop working it'd smell funny and not be all that nice to use anymore, and you couldn't wash the smell off because, you know, water and electronics don't mix that well.

Plenty of clear reasons why it wouldn't work.
You're kind of forcing my hand now (pun intended) but ...

There is no need for insertion for it to work as a vibrator. As you well know, the most sensitive parts are on the outside, or very close to it, making it easy to stimulate without the risk of serious water damage.

And if the user is up for insertion, that's possible too. Just put the device in a condom, or similar, and get shaking. The size of the N900 might not be for everyone, but it's not by any stretch of the imagination too big for all women.

When it comes to smell, I'd say that it might actually add to the thrill to use the phone in a normal way later on. To others, the user is just making a phone call, but in reality the user is enjoying the strong memories that the smell will induce while engaging in sexy taeme talk with the controlling user.

(But I do agree on the N900 most likely not being as efficient or handy as devices manufactured specifically for the purpose of self gratification.)

Tags
desperate, gimme some, happy ending, high five!, i like, it is nice, italians, master debater, meego long time, sexy time