Notices

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Is there any work being done on a maemo.Org custom icon set. And if not it would be cool to have some type of contest and get the community involved. Lets face it the nokia/ovi set arent that great.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kryptoniankid17 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
This is a great idea!

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I think its a good idea but a great deal of n900 users wont know how to install the icon set without installing a custom theme. So if you would need a custom theme as well. The only other way would be to over write the default icons which might not be a good idea. I really wish there was a way to just change icon set and not have them go along with the theme.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I think its a good idea but a great deal of n900 users wont know how to install the icon set without installing a custom theme. So if you would need a custom theme as well. The only other way would be to over write the default icons which might not be a good idea. I really wish there was a way to just change icon set and not have them go along with the theme.
i agree with you. but it would be awesome to have the option.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
If someone wants to do a custom icon set I'll make the package into install it I'm just not good with icons

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
If someone wants to do a custom icon set I'll make the package into install it I'm just not good with icons
where would i get a complete list of every icon?