I updated lates firmware on n950 but there is missing skype and most important missing flashplayer. Anybody any solution??? Anybody tried Skype linux debian x86 true terminal???

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
There's no flash player for harmattan at the moment. I believe Skype might be an accidental omission. At least it seemed so from konttori's blog reply.

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
the n950 has an arm processor, so x86 is wrong architecture! How did you get this phone?

The Following User Says Thank You to mankir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by mankir View Post
the n950 has an arm processor, so x86 is wrong architecture! How did you get this phone?
I agree...

Nobody that asks awesome questions like these should have an N950...

The Following User Says Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
It must be an 'I can't believe it's not a n950'.

Hej guys search on net and i bet all of you you can get as well. As your answers was unhelpfull for me gonne check it in devel sites.... arm should be able to emulate x86 architecture anyways.... And by the way we do testings report to markets bugs ... not developing

Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
It must be an 'I can't believe it's not a n950'.
check this http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2601943&type=1
still do not belive???

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
why is your facebook bragging about having the first 64gb n9 in ireland and you're asking questions about the n950? I guess you thought the PR1.1 update is supposed to bring flash to both? Anyways, it's not, flash was never advertised as a feature on either device. MAYBE it will become available in the future, probably in firefox and not the normal browser. Feel free to search next time...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mankir View Post
I was going to ask the same thing but didn't feel like an argument with a fool today.

There's always another day...

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
why is your facebook bragging about having the first 64gb n9 in ireland and you're asking questions about the n950? I guess you thought the PR1.1 update is supposed to bring flash to both? Anyways, it's not, flash was never advertised as a feature on either device. MAYBE it will become available in the future, probably in firefox and not the normal browser. Feel free to search next time...
i tnink our shop got it as first in ireland .... The n950 we have for test speed compatibility.... maybee more testing flash ubuntu or win intoit... yes i did update first was phone stocked on nokia logo so done process again n900 was quicker in flashing hehehe but i thought that meego gonna have flashplayer on support site...and nothing no point using 4 different ie... skype same on that n9 was supported in firmware but in n950 is missing strange...