Hi,

How do I delete all calendar entries from default calendar? I have deleted all previously synced calendars but still there are lots of entries left. Is there any way of starting from beginning (0 calendar entries)?

Moderator | Posts: 199 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on May 2009 @ turku, finland
i don't have the n9 atm and i don't know the answer to your question. but i came to think about a possible work-around at least.

1. add new calendar
2. make it default
3. in calendar settings, make the previous calendar inactive (that way it doesn't show up in calendar view).

Hi,

It's a no go. If I make default calendar not visible, disable entries and reminders and disable default. It shows that there is 0 entries and actions? Still the calendar shows all entries. Very starnge

It there any way of resetting only the calendar to factory defaults?

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
I would like to know this too. After trying to use Exchange Server to sync a calendar, I got hundreds of duplicated entries - but on the device only, not on the online calendar (Google). So I deleted this account and that deleted one of each pair of the duplicates, but not the other one. Now I have a calendar full of entries, but NO "calendar". Each entry shows a black colour, and when I go to manage the calendars there is just one calendar there, and it is inactive. Despite this, hundreds and hundreds of orphaned entries! Short of resetting the entire device, how do I get rid of these???
[EDIT} Never mind. After a few minutes the calendar seemed to itself reset itself and these have all disappeared. Still strange though!