Notices

Has anybody managed to get either of these working on the n900? Been trying to do it myself but after installing shed loads of .deb through the xterminal and alllllll the dependencies i installed the 51-1 update and had to start all over again. This time i seemed to have to install alot of .debs that i didnt the time before and I think i may have messed my n900 up this time (could have been something else i was doing but not sure). So I might just wait for a bit before i try it again cus the though of having to reflash again scares me a bit.

i take it nobody is interested in nzb support and preferes to use hit and miss torrents

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by wickermonkey View Post
Has anybody managed to get either of these working on the n900? Been trying to do it myself but after installing shed loads of .deb through the xterminal and alllllll the dependencies i installed the 51-1 update and had to start all over again. This time i seemed to have to install alot of .debs that i didnt the time before and I think i may have messed my n900 up this time (could have been something else i was doing but not sure). So I might just wait for a bit before i try it again cus the though of having to reflash again scares me a bit.
Have a look here :

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...light=hellanzb

Hope you like ...