Posts: 111 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
What happend to the so called open-beta? Did the project disband or what? There was information about public release like a month ago, but got removed 2-3 days later No news since then..

Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post
What happend to the so called open-beta? Did the project disband or what? There was information about public release like a month ago, but got removed 2-3 days later No news since then..
I have never seen a linux distro developers like this neopwn "developers". they are crap. they just keep on announcing a release date and cancel it. it's been like this for a year now.

it's either they are truly lazy developers or something is holding them behind the scene that we don't know.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by thinkingthing View Post
I have never seen a linux distro developers like this neopwn "developers". they are crap. they just keep on announcing a release date and cancel it. it's been like this for a year now.

it's either they are truly lazy developers or something is holding them behind the scene that we don't know.
I "heard" they used to be on the Duke Nukem dev team...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post
That project, unfortunately, seems DEAD. I am a paying (private beta) customer.
Their private forums pages does no longer resolve.
The repository adress does no longer resolve.
The dev does not any answer any mails (he did time ago if you had valid input).
RIP NeoPwn

Looks like neopwn has took your money and ran

im so glad i never paid for it and I would have if a better payment method had been used (better for me that is)

one of (if not the most) poorest implementations of software alpha/beta with virtually no communication from the developer

So, is there a somewhat working version of this dead project? Where can it be acquired?

has something happen to the guy behing this project?

As the project appears to be very much dead can one moderator here just close this measling thread? I keep coming back here everytime someone posts something new but the fact is this thread is no longer appropriate.

Last edited by windows7; 2010-11-21 at 13:24.

My camera doesn't seem to work with fcamera with the neopwn kernel. Anyone also have this problem? Thanks.

windows7, this is not free project any more... use pirated copy/

can someone put this on torrent or on some filesharing site so we can download it, if the project is dead? I paid to be a closed-beta tester but they never sent me anything