Ok I can report, that after several restarts and reseting transitions.ini with CSSU Features it finaly works as it should.

Originally Posted by bocephus View Post
You shouldn't use apt-get to upgrade the CSSU. HAM is the only supported method, it's the safest method, and the developers are actively asking you to use it. So why don't you?
Why? Here is why. Can you store installed packages to the phone with HAM? apt-get install/upgrade -d or apt-get -o dir::cache=(download location) install/upgrade can.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kolos For This Useful Post:
Hi,
I have also a problem with transitions.ini after the upgrade - it messes up probably with some themes.
PROBLEM:
I always press 'restore default', it exists, but next time I try to enter the configuration it is the same complain. After reboot, it is again and again the same. Caught in a loop with edit disabled and mess in the desktop. Fortunately, I got out by deinstall of themes and the customizer.
Repeated install and use of theme-customizer and an-DROID theme reproduced the problem

Details:
INFO: the app found a settings file in the theme folder. the app will update both system and theme files with any changes requested
INFO: Reading the configuration from a theme folder
question about fix/restore and exit
It repeats when an-DROID theme is active, default two themes are ok. I will try other themes...
EDIT: cloudy-blue-sky is also incompatible. Moreover, I got to problems with cpu: image-viewer's got crazy, it takes 90% and cannot display most of my pictures copied from before reflash.
EDIT2: Fixing inside the theme helped to get to cssu features config menu

Last edited by jaromrax; 2011-12-02 at 17:21.

Originally Posted by kolos View Post
Why? Here is why. Can you store installed packages to the phone with HAM? apt-get install/upgrade -d or apt-get -o dir::cache=(download location) install/upgrade can.
Also wiki says we can install using apt-get

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Updated using fapman (=apt-get), without any single issue.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Hi MAG thanks for the update mate but i have come across a little problem with the portrait wallpaper first of all one cant set portrait wallpapers straight through photo gallery one has to set it through desktop edit mode which is not too bad but the main problem is portrait wallpapers are still set in landscape mode what i mean to say is when a image of 480 x 800 is used its stretched and doesnt show up right but its zoomed in and set to 800 x 480! Please could you look into this and solve it please thanks in advance!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to romiiio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Hi MAG thanks for the update mate but i have come across a little problem with the portrait wallpaper first of all one cant set portrait wallpapers straight through photo gallery one has to set it through desktop edit mode which is not too bad but the main problem is portrait wallpapers are still set in landscape mode what i mean to say is when a image of 480 x 800 is used its stretched and doesnt show up right but its zoomed in and set to 800 x 480! Please could you look into this and solve it please thanks in advance!
Rotate desired image by 90 degrees counterclockwise.

The Following User Says Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by arcean View Post
Rotate desired image by 90 degrees counterclockwise.
Thanks arcean but as you might know that doesnt work either as when first the portrait wallpaper was introduced this problem arrised then too but then later it was sorted and it was working fine also it was possible to set portrait wallpapers straight through photo gallery if your phone was in portrait! Hence its already been done before it just needs to be reintroduced again (exactly how apple does it and claims to be the first-lol). MAG is a genius so im sure it will be done soon!

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
So, I did an apt-get update and installed the cssu-pr package to pull in the updates, and it all seems to be working well. I'm still seeing a bunch of packages showing up from the Nokia PR1.3.1 update (I think?). Is it safe after this update to pull these in too? If not, how can I get apt-get to ignore these? I'd hate to have to pin all of them. :P

Output of apt-get -s upgrade:
The following packages will be upgraded:
clockd-settings-002 hildon-application-manager-settings-002
hildon-desktop-applet-settings-002 hildon-desktop-application-shortcuts-002
hildon-desktop-background-settings-002 hildon-input-method-data-002
hildon-theme-variant-002 hildon-welcome-settings-002 icd2-settings-002
libcityinfo-settings-002 location-settings-002 maemo-customer-logo-002
maemo-icons-002 maemo-ringtones-002 maemo-wlan-network-settings-002
mafw-iradio-source-bookmarks-002 microb-engine-settings-002
modest-providers-data-002 operator-wizard-settings-override-002
osso-rss-feed-reader-feeds-002 osso-startup-wizard-settings-002
preinstalled-contacts-variant-002 rtcom-accounts-sip-002
rtcom-accounts-xmpp-002 tablet-browser-bookmarks-002
theme-default-settings-002 tvout-settings-002

Running (Lates)Testing flavor and I noticed that the SMS messages keep on dissappearing. And sometimes the message being sent tould fail and when that happens the sms is gone from the conversations and you sometimes need to restart the phone multiple times before you can see the sms again with an X mark on it. Anyone experiencing this?

Tags
cssu testing