Notices

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
@dr_frost_dk
I'm in the know.. Please, wait. Now I'm very busy - preparing to internal PHP exam in company where I'm working.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
@dr_frost_dk
I'm in the know.. Please, wait. Now I'm very busy - preparing to internal PHP exam in company where I'm working.
No rush, just wanted to point out the very small bug in this nice and very good player, it's the only music player i use now

Thanks for it

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
It seems to be after a "." in general it cuts off the rest, i assume this is because you want to exclude ".mp3", a small change i can remember from my homemade mp3 rename programs (QBASIC) was to use the command right$ and left$, of course this is not the way to do it in QT/Pyhton etc... hehehe
But basically just starting the "remove" process from the end of text first, or just make it check for extension, if ".mp3" is present then remove 4 chars from filename.

Again not critique, just hopefully some help

Awesome player, ill use it as default for a while
I was hoping to see the song titles on my bluetooth headset (MW600), any plans for implementing this? that would be awesome (I hope there is an open standard for this..)

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
OK I am having two problems. May be some one or (somebody :-)) can help..

1. How to see library by albums rather than artists?
2. Add to favourites seem to be broken, I cannot any tracks now to favourites now. Does any one have the same problem?

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by mehulrajput View Post
OK I am having two problems. May be some one or (somebody :-)) can help..

1. How to see library by albums rather than artists?
2. Add to favourites seem to be broken, I cannot any tracks now to favourites now. Does any one have the same problem?
1. There is no way to see all albums of all artists in one list (and with media art). By design (but will be implemented in 2.0)
2. Yes, 'Add to Favorites' is broken. Cumulative fix-release of 1.5 will be available soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
1. There is no way to see all albums of all artists in one list (and with media art). By design (but will be implemented in 2.0)
2. Yes, 'Add to Favorites' is broken. Cumulative fix-release of 1.5 will be available soon.

thanks... any tentative timeline when 2.0 is coming?

Thanks for this audio player. It is simply awesome. Great work!

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
I'd like use it as a default player for Maemo. I found it that when I use a bluetooth connection to my car stereo and start playing, Maemo starts the original player.

Where and in which file it is defined, what player is used as a default?

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
hi somebody! are you still working on this player? i like it more than the default and i'm looking forward to an update. thanks!

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer