Originally Posted by Devil View Post
who the fsck are you people??
escuse me who the hell are you referring that to?

Originally Posted by pagesix1536 View Post
Yes. MOAR! Ship it!
You know acting childish and flooding the forums with shipment threads are not going to hurry up the process.

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by dvergin View Post
I'm caught in the same trap. They've been putting a hold on my card account every ten days or so since September 12. There's one there now. But when they try to revise my order, my card is rejected. The service rep said their account checks are on a hair trigger to avoid fraud. Apparently there is no way for them to over-ride this when it's a revised order caused by a change at their end.
No problems with NokiaUSA, so far. But the worry for me is that Brightpoint has kept adding multiple holds on my card for several days in a row now, all for the full price of the order. All I can say is let's hope this is resolved soon, lest Nokia/Brightpoint ties up all of my credit!

One thing I don't get is why can't Nokia unilaterally give us the discount and remove the headset from our orders without making us reorder? It's not like anybody was going to say no to a big discount so they could keep an incompatible headset.

Last edited by klinglerware; 2009-11-17 at 03:39.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Dominican Republic
sorry dude but i dont wanna hurry the process i just want to give info about it to the people. and no one is gonna search the amazon ship date on a 1500 reply thread. if im doing something wrong sorry for that.

3 is a flood? Is the internet going to run out of electrons or something?

Finding a specific thread bout something seems easier than searching through ~4,500 other posts in the two other threads to find what you are looking for.

I'm sure things will calm down in a few days, or a few weeks, or a few months, when folks finally get their phones.

I just got the following email:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on October 17 2009 (Order# 002-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx).

"Nokia N900 Unlocked Cell Phone/Mobile Computer with 3.5-Inch Touch Screen, QWERTY, 5 MP Camera, Maemo Browser, 32 GB--U.S. Version with Full Warranty"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002OB49SW

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on December 16 2009, if we haven't located it by then....

***EDIT***
Also my order still shows:
Not Yet Shipped:
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time.

Last edited by dantonic; 2009-11-17 at 03:46.

Referring to the title of the thread, where exactly did the deliveries that started last Monday end up?

Originally Posted by Rotkaeqpchen View Post

I really don't understand why so many people preordered somewhere else than the official nokia eshops? Its so obvious that it will be FIRST available at the manufacturers store isn't it? I don't care about 50€ discount when I would get it somewhen in december.

Why don't you people cancell your preorder and go to an official nokia store... ?

Why it is so hard to understand?
1) The phone is cheaper on Amazon
2) You can buy 3 years ADH warranty and phone for same amount $$$$
How fast is Nokia USA? If it was buying the phone with Nokia and getting it within a week or with Amazon and wait 3 months.Then of course we would by from Nokia.
I waited 3 month for this phone and waiting for it 2 more week will not make such a difference.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post
Referring to the title of the thread, where exactly did the deliveries that started last Monday end up?
They're on a slow boat from China.

Why do you ask?

It is called shipping after all!

i'm gonna wait for next maemo device.