Posts: 50 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Dominican Republic
i check my preorder and found this

Shipment 1 of 1: The following item will arrive after December 25, 2009. thats so sad maybe i will buy it on ebay lol

Oh man i did not know Best Buy was gonna carry this, after employee price verification, time to cancel my pre order and go with that and hopefully i can use the 50 MIR on top of it

Originally Posted by meepha12 View Post
Oh man i did not know Best Buy was gonna carry this, after employee price verification, time to cancel my pre order and go with that and hopefully i can use the 50 MIR on top of it
how could you verify the price when it doesnt even show in rss

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia

Hello,

I've reviewed our previous e-mails with you, and I'm very sorry about the incorrect information you received.

"Nokia N900 Unlocked Cell Phone" hasn't been released yet and the expected release date is not known. We'll make sure to update our website listing and your order when we know more.

If you need to make any changes to your order, you can view the Order Summary here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summar...017545-2475463

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

It is our absolute commitment to provide you the best possible customer service. Should you need any further assistance with this order, please click the link below to tell us when and where to get in touch with you, and a dedicated customer service representative will contact you by phone to provide resolution.

http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-n?c=bhtdhvth3245613402&q=sn

Best regards,

Prashanth T
Amazon.com
We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

---- Original message: ----

CUSTOMER: Jayson
COMM ID:hvedwhth3242402151
EMAIL: ****@gmail.com
COMMENTS: What do you mean back ordered? You haven't even received any units to send out to the pre-orders, so you can't really say it's 'back ordered' when you haven't had any units to begin with.

You know we over at talk.maemo.org have been all talking in our various N900 threads, and Amazon USA keeps giving everyone different dates. Other people hearing from you guys are saying, later this week, end of Nov, first part of Dec, end of Dec, and now this Jan15th date you guys gave me...seriously get your act together and stop giving so many different dates...

You guys are just like Nokia...can't give a straight answer!
So apparently the jackass who earlier stated it would be after Jan.15th was wrong...Amazon has no clue when it's going to arrive.

-Socrates 469 BC

Originally Posted by goodfellabk718 View Post
how could you verify the price when it doesnt even show in rss
On POS. f4>employee#>sku>price.

On POS. f4>employee#>sku>price.
I know, but thats the thing, i didnt find a sku, its not in rss, whats the sku

Please tell me the logic behind your post when you could have easily contributed to this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=34183

or even this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=33313

There is absolutely no need for another thread.

Oh, and just for the record, I checked my amazon order and there is no such thing. Good luck with purchasing it through ebay, "lol".

Originally Posted by goodfellabk718 View Post
I know, but thats the thing, i didnt find a sku, its not in rss, whats the sku
sku is on bby.com 9622844 I am worried though that if this sales online only, how ill be able to use my employee discount, but i think they sold the n97 in stores so this one should also

The Following User Says Thank You to meepha12 For This Useful Post:
sku is on bby.com 9622844 I am worried though that if this sales online only, how ill be able to use my employee discount, but i think they sold the n97 in stores so this one should also
doh, *smacks head* just assumed since it didnt show up under advanced search it wasnt there.....smh

hmmm, I doubt it will be web only, Best Buy Mobile stand alone stores will definitely carry it

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
Originally Posted by Rotkaeqpchen View Post
I really don't understand why so many people preordered somewhere else than the official nokia eshops? Its so obvious that it will be FIRST available at the manufacturers store isn't it? I don't care about 50€ discount when I would get it somewhen in december.

Why don't you people cancell your preorder and go to an official nokia store... ?
It didn't work that way with the N97, with many Amazon orders beating the Nokia orders.