Notices

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2016 @ Austria
I do believe that's actually a good guess done by 'mcnobody'. If this is true, 'fabricating' a 'phony' IMEI is somewhat 'daring', to say the least (though possible). because to make it unique would require 'blind guessing', I think. The IMEI also represents the actual phone model, fyi (as this 'crucial' piece of information was missing).

I haven't used my N900 for a couple of months, now my daily driver is N9 and I am still able to use Whatsup, although I receive some messages with a slight delay. Do you guys have any idea why WhatsApp doesn't ban Whatsup users? If the reason was "wrong" IMEI, I presume that N9 users should also be banned, and yet they are not.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2016 @ Austria
that's interesting Information; ceene explained in this thread earlier on, N9 users also suffer from beeing banned. perhaps, you're just one lucky guy..?

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by HTuRtle View Post
I do believe that's actually a good guess done by 'mcnobody'. If this is true, 'fabricating' a 'phony' IMEI is somewhat 'daring', to say the least (though possible). because to make it unique would require 'blind guessing', I think. The IMEI also represents the actual phone model, fyi (as this 'crucial' piece of information was missing).
Originally Posted by kempus5 View Post
I haven't used my N900 for a couple of months, now my daily driver is N9 and I am still able to use Whatsup, although I receive some messages with a slight delay. Do you guys have any idea why WhatsApp doesn't ban Whatsup users? If the reason was "wrong" IMEI, I presume that N9 users should also be banned, and yet they are not.
I think would be worth exploring one last time IMEI and N9's Whatsup if they can bring some kind of solution to this.
Anyway, thanks to the Ceene for trying to repair our Yappari! And if the Telegram will take over, it is still better than nothing.

so... would Yappari-telegram be developed?
as for me it's even better. The most of my contacts use Viber which is awful and Telegram, even more than Whatsapp.
The only things I hate about Telegram are
1) chats are not secure by default
2) SMS-auth which is a security hole since SS7 protocol was hacked

These few days I try to use Yappari ver 2.0.27 build 5228 and it's work fine. I can send and receive the message and multimedia content without any problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brodyga For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Brodyga View Post
These few days I try to use Yappari ver 2.0.27 build 5228 and it's work fine. I can send and receive the message and multimedia content without any problems.
Hi Brodyga, i want to test it, could you join the file please? i cannot find.
thank you

Originally Posted by hdmailx View Post
Hi Brodyga, i want to test it, could you join the file please? i cannot find.
thank you
http://extras-devel.merlin1991.at/po...0.27_armel.deb

When Yappari ask you for sim registration, just skip this step ( I registered my SIM card already a long time ago ) or try to register your sim on android device.

Last edited by Brodyga; 2016-06-08 at 00:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brodyga For This Useful Post:
I can send message but not receive, maybe depending the whatsapp version on the other side, if whatsapp client other side are up to date or not

Other side whatsapp client version is 2.12.439 on Blackberry

Tags
whatsapp, yappari