Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
maybe theres a slight improvement...
Is it suppose to bring a copy of the terminal onto the n9 desktop without developer mode being active? Or is that a flaw of mine... I have two terminals now on my homescreen and I know only your mod v2.3 has been changed...

Edit: It's now gone...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2011-11-30 at 14:54.

I'm ready to do this but I have a small problem.

How to find My Docs folder to copy this USR folder?

I have developer mode enabled but when I connect my N9 to computer, it gives me 3 options to choose: Mass memo, Sync and SDK. Which one I have to chose?

If I choose Mass memo (or Sync) I can open my Phone Memory, but there's no My Docs folder, just Documents.

Please help.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Is it suppose to bring a copy of the terminal onto the n9 desktop without developer mode being active? Or is that a flaw of mine... I have two terminals now on my homescreen and I know only your mod v2.3 has been changed...

Edit: It's now gone...
I havent changed anything to do with xterm.

------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by ENNINE View Post
I'm ready to do this but I have a small problem.

How to find My Docs folder to copy this USR folder?

I have developer mode enabled but when I connect my N9 to computer, it gives me 3 options to choose: Mass memo, Sync and SDK. Which one I have to chose?

If I choose Mass memo (or Sync) I can open my Phone Memory, but there's no My Docs folder, just Documents.

Please help.
MyDocs is the root directory you can see/access when connected via Mass Storage. It is NOT the Documents folder.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
F2thaK, What you mean "Fixed landscape lockscreen bug" Which bug you had in previous version ?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
The lock and standby screens were rotating to landscape which looked bad.

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
actually i dont mind the lanscape lock screen the clock flips too so i acutally like it.

Hey guys what I would like to know is is there any way to revert back to normal transitions. I used the "cp -R /home/user/MyDocs/usr/ /" command.

Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
Hey guys what I would like to know is is there any way to revert back to normal transitions. I used the "cp -R /home/user/MyDocs/usr/ /" command.
Assuming you saved the original /usr folder it is possible, now the question is have you saved that folder?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Assuming you saved the original /usr folder it is possible, now the question is have you saved that folder?
I thought about that and I tried to copy that folder using x-terminal but it didn't let me. Does any one have it saved? Some of the faster transitions are not that smooth e.g switching of orientation from portrait to landscape or vice versa in launcher view. Also sometimes little glitches can be seen when closing an app.

Those are the only things i've noticed. Other than that it works. The N9 was never slow but its so much faster with this. Some apps seem to open quicker. Swype works quicker as well! Good job to the developer

Last edited by dagee04; 2011-12-01 at 02:35.

Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
I thought about that and I tried to copy that folder using x-terminal but it didn't let me. Does any one have it saved? Some of the faster transitions are not that smooth e.g switching of orientation from portrait to landscape or vice versa in launcher view. Also sometimes little glitches can be seen when closing an app.

Those are the only things i've noticed. Other than that it works. The N9 was never slow but its so much faster with this. Some apps seem to open quicker. Swype works quicker as well! Good job to the developer
What was the command you used to copy it?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix