Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
i would consider to buy a new phone.n900 is old and there is nothing to do about the lame bitrate.
oh yes and....
cool story bro

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Originally Posted by atilla View Post
i would consider to buy a new phone.n900 is old and there is nothing to do about the lame bitrate.
oh yes and....
cool story bro
Disapointing...

N900 isn't old, and like other OLD devices, there is any way for sure to modify the bitrate...

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Well, you keep lookin'

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by rocky333 View Post
yes, intelligent answer, with people like you, the N900 is dead...

i whant to find any way to increase the ****ing bitrate, but i cant find anything!!! on this forum or in google..
Perhaps the bit rate is not something that is open to change. I looked at the Fcamera settings and BlessN900 settings prior to my first post but those appear to be still camera programs only.

My N900, which is operated by a person very much like me, is far from dead.

Seems odd, N900 at default records at 3.5+ Mbps, sure some thing had messed up your cam settings/configuration, if you have already tried out all the possible solutions, a complete re-flash might be the way to go. it will atleast restore the bit rate, unless theirs a hardware fault it the camera.

nkirk

I'm not a developer and i dont know how it works...

When you record with H.263 Codec the bitrate is about 2.5mb+ so maybe there is a file, with the recording preferences..

Tags
just shoot me, kill me now