Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by nathaneous View Post
Do i need to reboot my phone after updating for changes to take affect?

Thanks
Yes, as always when it comes to icon-themes. They need to be loaded again. It might be enough to just kill hildon-home but probably best to restart.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
A note on the last update:
I have fixed the clock setup cropping bug. The aMSN icon are enabled through the extras-script. Added about 20 new icons.

I also found a bug. I apparently changed the wrong debian icon. It will be sorted in the next upgrade. I might also take a look at the script again. It need some improvements. The script is not executed so nice right now.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-02-19 at 10:10.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
A note on the last update:
I have fixed the clock setup cropping bug. The aMSN icon are enabled through the extras-script. Added about 20 new icons.

I also found a bug. I apparently changed the wrong debian icon. It will be sorted in the next upgrade. I might also take a look at the script again. It need some improvements. The script is not executed so nice right now.
Thanks for the updates!!! and thanks to fix the bug in clock setup and how to enable aMSN icons could you paste the script

Bug: wrong debian icon

expecting new improvements in next update:

Skype/MSN grey offline icon
Skype/MSN blue away icon
.deb file icon in file manager

in settings:

Icons

Control Panel ProfilesX
Hide User Agent
Message Blocker
Presence Notifier
WPA Keys

VOIP and IM Accounts:

Icons

Yahoo
Ovi
Twitter
AIM
Gadu Gadu
Google Voice
Group Wise
MSN (Haze)
People Nearly
QQ
Same Time

Thanks

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

To be honest i only use your icon pack and black plastic theme.... so i always be the 1st to request for more updates.... i like this icon pack too much, hope you understand and will update my request and specially im very eager to see Offline and Away Icons as Skye/MSN

Thanks AlMehdi for Amazing Icon Pack for N900

Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
To be honest i only use your icon pack and black plastic theme.... so i always be the 1st to request for more updates.... i like this icon pack too much, hope you understand and will update my request and specially im very eager to see Offline and Away Icons as Skye/MSN

Thanks AlMehdi for Amazing Icon Pack for N900
Thanks for the suggestions. I find your critique very helpful.

I have actually already added the msn/skype away icon. I have not yet decided on the offline icon. I will have look at the yahoo and other social account icons. Am not sure where to find them though. Might make a mini upgrade soon.. or a bigger for next week.

Thanks for the suggestions. I find your critique very helpful.

I have actually already added the msn/skype away icon. I have not yet decided on the offline icon. I will have look at the yahoo and other social account icons. Am not sure where to find them though. Might make a mini upgrade soon.. or a bigger for next week.
Thank you very much!!! hope to see more updates!!! can help you with social account icons will e-mail you soon and please do add offline and away skype/MSN icons in your next update....

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Houston
the phone acted crazy after update this morning , please help restore it back ,

I can't access any of the settings menu:

I did a reboot and removed the pack and I'm still can't control the phone. please help thank you .

Originally Posted by SpRoOoOo View Post
the phone acted crazy after update this morning , please help restore it back ,

I can't access any of the settings menu:

I did a reboot and removed the pack and I'm still can't control the phone. please help thank you .
I am pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the awoken-icon-theme. It might have happened something during the install. So a re-installation might do it. But the only scenario i can think of is one where the icons would not show. The settings menu would still open.

So it might be related to Theme Customizer but i doubt that too.

Edit: You might wanna install Sysklogd to get a log on the error. It would help hunting down the error easier.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-02-19 at 15:56.

A new update has been sent to autobuilder and should be available soon.

I had missed to add one of the msn/skype away icons in the last update but should now work. I also changed the msn/skype off-line icon. And added some im icons and program icons.

A new update has been sent to autobuilder and should be available soon.

I had missed to add one of the msn/skype away icons in the last update but should now work. I also changed the msn/skype off-line icon. And added some im icons and program icons.
All i can say is WOW!!!! with skype/msn offline icon and away icon and with huge updates this icon pack looks soooooooooooo Awesome. Thanks Bro AlMehdi you ROCKS!!!!!

Since you mad this icon pack i never i never changed this icon pack it makes my N900 look like REAL MEN!!!!!

Jazakallah Khair (May Allah Azzawajal reward you) for such AMAZING ICON PACK........

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme