Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I don't usually read Dave's "refund" posts, too tedious. But now that you made me, I'd like to point out in all fairness that "no one" and "not everyone" are not the same thing.
Me nither. I’m always trying to keep it to a minimum nowdays but it’s good to bring up the subject from time to time. After all. It was jolla who initiated the refund all those years ago and keep the 2nd refund open for everyone during the years to come.

We just have to wait.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lokai View Post
I just thought about using some Sony mobile with SFOS and checked since long time my Jolla account.
And guess what?

Nowhere in the account you see any sign of some tablet payment or any open outstanding refunds.
Just nothing.
No possibility to use that lost money for gaining SFOS license(s)!

So ...
I checked my also, it cannot be found directly. However, I tried the URL sent to me via email asking about interest for Sailfish X license instead and there the amounts can still be seen. About refunds in general, IMO they should have already been able to handle them. Waiting for it for years is just ridiculous.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulmaHerra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by JulmaHerra View Post
I checked my also, it cannot be found directly. However, I tried the URL sent to me via email asking about interest for Sailfish X license instead and there the amounts can still be seen. About refunds in general, IMO they should have already been able to handle them. Waiting for it for years is just ridiculous.
I second that.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Still no second refund round... Come on, Jolla!

Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
I’m sure Jolla don’t read this forum . You should contact them directly, where they won’t give a **** either!

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I’m sure Jolla don’t read this forum . You should contact them directly, where they won’t give a **** either!
Then why bother contacting them if they won't give a **** there either?

Then why bother contacting them if they won't give a **** there either?
Just a joke ... a bit like the refunds

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 259 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Cambridge, England
Where is the Jolla blog they said they would keep updated on the tablet refunds? I remember reading it months ago, but I can't find it.

I read Jolla had some profitable months in 2018, https://techcrunch.com/2019/03/09/th...hone-business/

And *I think* refunds would take place if Jolla had profit in a month and interested to read the blog again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richie For This Useful Post:
At this point, I'll just give up. We'll never see the remainder of our money again.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
It's been so long I forget what happened? Did everyone get a partial refund? I had ordered one and don't remember. Guess I can check old emails. Regardless, anyone know what the current status of Jolla is? Last I heard they were bought up by Russian investors and focusing on the security side of things. Do they actually market a phone anymore?

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post: