Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Destructive in some ways yes. Productive in others ways. And both loyal supporter and buyer of all things jolla. I would say I’m dissruptive and Something Jolla wanted to be but failed along the way.

I wonder WHO will try to make it and brake it next.
Amazon OS? A aws lambda mobile OS running in the cloud accompanied by an A.I. developed by the Orions?

Anyone owning amazon stocks?
I was just wondering. Maybe the intended word was "disruptive" not "destructive". Dave999 can be disruptive, but in a good way. Btw, I was just kidding about my arm and leg spontaneously exploding. It nev

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I was just wondering. Maybe the intended word was "disruptive" not "destructive". Dave999 can be disruptive, but in a good way. Btw, I was just kidding about my arm and leg spontaneously exploding. It nev
Yeah. Could be. Anything is possible.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Sorry... but LOL

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Thread title should be: Refund supporter Sir Dave999 walk away from refund demand and leave Russian Jolla in the dust

Or did Jolla fully refund him. I guess we will never know...

The refund is no longer the main issue for Jolla. They have lost its indipendency and are not open about it. A far bigger concern. No issue if they announced it openly.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-10-28 at 09:09.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
If they announce openly that they are not, would you believe them?

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
If they announce openly that they are not, would you believe them?
Good question. Not sure if they can be trusted. I think it’s up to jolla to give me a reason to do so.

https://www.mobileworldlive.com/devi...-sailfish-buy/

Currently I’m looking elsewhere first. But I would absolutely give em credits if they announce that they are funded with Russian money and code. That would be a solid first step.

One thing I would like if they were publicity traded so everyone could see/check/invest but not likely to happen.

But as as always it’s up to the buyer/supporter to decided.

Currently I couldn’t care less what jolla is doing so maybe we should leave jolla in the dust until they deliver something.

Or maybe create a “jolla ownership thread”? so poeple know what kind of organization they are supporting. Awareness is key in the future.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-10-28 at 11:51.