Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Dan,

It's not perfect and sort of a half-way port, but you can grab the deb file from here:
http://www.electronicproductonline.c....5.4_armel.deb

In order for it to work you may need to have OpenSSL installed, I'm not entirely sure. I had to install it to compile Hydra properly, and on my testing tablet it was already there so I didn't have any trouble. If you need it it's in the maemo repositories (it may even be on the tablet already).

I don't know if this app actually works or not as I don't have something to try and crack with it and have no idea how to use the app, but it seems to run and will do basic tests without generating errors. The interface leaves a bit to be desired in terms of usability especially if the onscreen keyboard pops up, but generally the thing functions.

Almost forgot... to use the thing: install the deb file, and then open up xterm and just type
xhydra

the Xterm will stay open and the hydra app will pop up; sure a .desktop file would be nice and all, but I'm too busy right now for all that!

Thanks,
-Rob

Last edited by jolouis; 2008-03-28 at 14:41.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post:
Thanks Bro.
Dan

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ corpus christi texas
baddass Rob.. Thankz for the easy hook up... You Rock!

Did anybody get Ettercap's Remote_browser plugin working? I cant figure out how to activate the plugins even when looking in the config file.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ (Germany.Austria),former Yugolsavia,USA
Hydra works quite fine on my Nokia N810 but you might wana check medusa too...of course it dosent have the GTK frontend
but still a good too.You need open ssh2 for it o run.

Originally Posted by mike2k4 View Post
Did anybody get Ettercap's Remote_browser plugin working? I cant figure out how to activate the plugins even when looking in the config file.