Notices

Hey ny idea hw to get mindjack to work?!!!!

Ive tried om, gaia n even multi man with hermes4b. . . even on mem patch n even if gia manager edits the param sfo no luk.

Ny luk?

Thks in advance!

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
I s'spose PSFreedom is kind of useless from now on. I just installed custom firmware 3.55 on my PS3, Gaia 2.02, and am happily playing my backups and can access PSN

Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
I s'spose PSFreedom is kind of useless from now on. I just installed custom firmware 3.55 on my PS3, Gaia 2.02, and am happily playing my backups and can access PSN
Did you need N900 to install custom firmware 3.55?

Originally Posted by Tiptronic View Post
Did you need N900 to install custom firmware 3.55?
No, I didn't.

No, I didn't.
hi there
do you mind if you gave me a link to the guide of how did u install the 3.55 CFW? i'd appreciate it, ive been busy with exams cldnt keep up with updates, thank u

Last edited by psycho89; 2011-01-25 at 12:19. Reason: spelling mistake

Originally Posted by psycho89 View Post
hi there
do you mind if you gave me a link to the guide of how did u install the 3.55 CFW? i'd appreciate it, ive been busy with exams cldnt keep up with updates, thank u
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f187/%5B...noobs-d-76406/

I am using Kmeaw's one. Note that I do NOT take any responsibility for anything you do to your PS3, and you should really know what you're doing because you can brick it otherwise!

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f187/%5B...noobs-d-76406/

I am using Kmeaw's one. Note that I do NOT take any responsibility for anything you do to your PS3, and you should really know what you're doing because you can brick it otherwise!
thank you for your concern, i'll check if my device is compatible first for sure then i'll look around for bugs and errors from ppl already done it then ill try doing it, wont be nice to brick 500$.. thank you again

hi i m running power kernel 42. i get an error message when using psfreedom "insmod: can't read '/opt/psfreedom/modules/psfreedom.ko': No such file or directory"
I went to this path and i found out that there were folders for defalt kernel and power 46.
so should i just rename power46 to power42 or do i need different files?

can anyone help me here plz?

Can I play imported PS2 games with this? And yes I have a 60GB fat model.