Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ cyberspace
Hello, this is my first post as TabletHacker . I would like to hear what people are doing with thier tablets. As new members join what is the must have applications? How is the tablet solving some life problem you were having? Any mission critical things being done on your tablet. Whats your favorite game? What is the best hack to do on your tablet? What is everyone else missing out on?

Looking forward to your comments and insight!!!!

Tablet Hacker

Welcome Tablet Hacker,
We have a forum about all of the subjects you are mentionning in your post. It's http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/ , it has topics (each about one thing at once) and a "search" function. Enjoy!

Complaining about the update servers freaking out is pretty fun.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Originally Posted by lilavati View Post
Welcome Tablet Hacker,
We have a forum about all of the subjects you are mentionning in your post. It's http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/ , it has topics (each about one thing at once) and a "search" function. Enjoy!
My aren't we a little snarky this morning?

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ SF, CA
Originally Posted by TabletHacker View Post
My aren't we a little snarky this morning?
No He/she is not being snarky. If you read a lot of posts you will learn that the people who are always here and happy to help anyone out would rather not type the same thing over and over again. So lila was just saying that there are many posts asking the same questions already. It does take a little time to search (and the search is not perfect) so you can also use google also. If you are new you would'nt know that this forum has a problem sometimes with people asking how to do something when it is already explained well in another post. Your post is a little different though.

For me: Nethack is a cool game to have on my IT. I also like using RSS, and Clawsmail to check email. Lastly, mplayer is a must have, although there is also canola and other movie players. I like to watch videos on my 770.

The Following User Says Thank You to nosam For This Useful Post:
Snarky would be saying something like, "Apparently it's fun to go to InternetTabletTalk and complain about Nokia's servers and demand help for things without searching the site first." That would be snarky. ;-)

Well perhaps I should have defined Snarky. Snarky is being a Smart A55. I thought that nice little girl from Poland was being snarky, some might say cheeky

Her tone was like Duh! you *****, where do you think you are, just go read. While this forum has two years of threads and I just thought I would ask what do you like about your tablet, I am sick of all the crying about how bad it is? Anyway I specifically asked a question to which only nosam has addressed. Either way I hold no ill will, I do not mean snarky as a bad thing, my kids are snarky all the time

As I said this is my first post as Tablet Hacker, its not my first post

OK, So I am a bit snarky also, now back to the questions at hand!

Posts: 531 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ This side of insane, that side of genius
the return of euch... i dont even want to finish
ElmScan 5 BlueTooth
BlackBerry Bold (9000)
AT&T Wireless

Not Euch, no, this is one of the good guys

Favorite game is Mario Bros with a game boy emu, mission critical is keeping tabs on some client's computers through vnc and ssh, and I'd like to be able to have an application I could customize with new features from a beautifully designed website tailored to internet tablets.

Originally Posted by TabletHacker View Post
I thought that nice little girl from Poland was being snarky, some might say cheeky

Her tone was like Duh! you *****, where do you think you are, just go read.
Um - she said "Welcome" and "Enjoy!" and avoided making it personal by referring to you or your post. IMHO that tone is tactful. Look around at some of the other "Use the search function" posts and you'll see what she was trying to spare you.

But don't be put off - other than being touchy about non-searchers, it's a friendly and helpful group. Welcome and enjoy!

I've been around five whole days now, so am fully qualified to hand out such unsolicited advice.

BTW I am just enjoying carrying a web browser around the house in my pocket, although I'll admit the Mah Jong game is using too much of my time.

The Following User Says Thank You to bilofsky For This Useful Post: