Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by maacruz View Post
I have built the latest 1.2.6 telegram plugin ...if it works I'll upload it to extras-devel.
Ready to upload it to the repo?

Thanks!

Last edited by jroman; 2016-05-13 at 08:24. Reason: Shorten the message

The Following User Says Thank You to jroman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Kula, Serbia
Does anyone knows how to store pictures that were sent to us by Telegram user on Android? Is it even possible?

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
I have built the latest 1.2.6 telegram plugin (quite a bit of work, actually). It seems to work, but needs testing. The crash should be gone. Stickers should work too.
Please, install both deb packages and report back, if it works I'll upload it to extras-devel.
thanks a lot for this, works fine, it does misses some text sent by bots but by having telegram-cli running in background i can see that text on terminal so its fine for now, so please do put this in repos

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
Hi i tested it also on my good old n900.
How i can turn on the notifications ?
Is it possible also blinking the led?

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
i'm new to the telegram party. installed the debs from post 38, but i'm there seems to be no way to pass the "Register your number prompt"

when i put in my name, the dialog simply comes up indefinitely.

is there a trick somewhere?

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
ah
looks like one has to wait a little on the prompt. this time it worked. no contacts yet, haha, but i hope to persuade a friend or two to use Telegram

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2016 @ Austria
Originally Posted by t-b View Post
OK - some additional comments.
Works fine - not missed any message. Can send and receive pictures as well. Can't receive / see smiley’s or stickers but I don't think they worked in the previous version too.
Most important thing - the crashes - is solved
hi t-b!
post number seven in this very thread actually works fine regarding smileys; would highly recommend to 'optify' as suggested. good luck!

Last edited by HTuRtle; 2016-05-29 at 18:39. Reason: refered to wrong 'post'

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HTuRtle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
I have built the latest 1.2.6 telegram plugin (quite a bit of work, actually). It seems to work, but needs testing. The crash should be gone. Stickers should work too.
Please, install both deb packages and report back, if it works I'll upload it to extras-devel.
It is already available on extras-devel. Enjoy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maacruz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Kula, Serbia
after the latest update I can't use telegram anymore. any suggestions?

I think it would be interesting to know if you installed this one first before updating to the version in extras-devel.

Tags
pidgin, telegram