Thanks, corrected. No idea what makes screen rotation not working (are you sure, that MCE got restarted? If stopped and started many (many, many, like while testing/debugging thing like above scripts) times in a row, it won't start again, complaining about "spawning too fast" - until some hidden timeout hits.

Anyway, I haven't noticed this side-effect yet, as I always use landscape lock - except for one situation, when i'm navigating while biking. Then I use portrait lock, so no rotation either

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Thanks, corrected. No idea what makes screen rotation not working (are you sure, that MCE got restarted? If stopped and started many (many, many, like while testing/debugging thing like above scripts) times in a row, it won't start again, complaining about "spawning too fast" - until some hidden timeout hits.
It did restart, or at least said it did.

However, in subsequent testing I did see the "spawning too fast" as well, and it didn't take that many many many times, only like 5-6. And yes, after waiting a while and trying the script again, mce will respawn.
Either way, after a reboot and a restart of the disable script, mce restarts and screen doesn't rotate automatically anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to chill For This Useful Post: