Notices

Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
maybe is a nice thing put in the playlist as many stations as you can as a default list,

Just post the stations you wanna get inside the default list. In this way when you update the app you will have your stations already in the default list.

Last edited by gionni88; 2011-06-20 at 14:21.

Originally Posted by droll View Post
it would be more manageable to create some sort of categorization in the playlist rather than having everything in one ginormous list.
Have you tried the filtering? You may filter the stations by country or genre.

i pklay it on the car stereo. no issues but the next track and prev track don't work via bt.

Originally Posted by droll View Post
i pklay it on the car stereo. no issues but the next track and prev track don't work via bt.
They won't work till they're connected within the app. Will do that in next (the next after the coming one) version.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Hey gionni88 thanks again... I downloaded this app yesterday so I could test it while in my car. My N900 is hooked up to my car so I can use it as a satnav, media player and mail/text/skype coming in and out while on the move... So the radio interested me a lot. What I found on testing this after installing a couple of bbc radio stations..sound is fine but from time to time on 3g you get signal loss and with no buffering this ment losing what had been said at the point of signal loss... in the begining this wasnt too bad but when you get to a part you want to hear and the signal drops. you know when it comes back or if you press play to continue you havee lost the bit you most wanted.. and this haappened to me several times today which prompted me to switch back to the stock I/R. also the pressing play to ressume.. can this not be implemented so the software keeps looking for a signal to ressume rather than time out after 10 secs of signal loss?

Cut and paste of URL is ok... but cant shoutcast or such open there URL direct for save feature?

Just some food for thought.. but very good player... Ill be looking for updates in the future as I think this is well worth having app.

Loz.

@Loz: try new version (0.0.6), I may have improved it.

I tested it and while hearing radio I disconnected and reconnected wlan connection. Did not hear any stutter, so buffering works well. If it goes out of buffer, it will resume the radio when you get internet connecting again.

Pressing Play does not resume, it stops the radio and restart the streaming.

Only copy & paste to import stations, or type here so I can add them into default list.

I had implemented bluetooth headset controls aswell for next, prev and toggle buttons.

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
@Loz: try new version (0.0.6), I may have improved it.

I tested it and while hearing radio I disconnected and reconnected wlan connection. Did not hear any stutter, so buffering works well. If it goes out of buffer, it will resume the radio when you get internet connecting again.

Pressing Play does not resume, it stops the radio and restart the streaming.

Only copy & paste to import stations, or type here so I can add them into default list.

I had implemented bluetooth headset controls aswell for next, prev and toggle buttons.
Very nice will download and test. ill be back with my findings.

Loz.

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk

@gionni88 thanks for your work thus far!

grateful if you could add the BBC national stations:

BBC Radio1, 2, 3, 4LW, 4FM, 4xtra, 5, 5sports extra, 6

Also BBC Radio Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and World Service

Thanks

i was gonna say the same!

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Thanks for the app, and another vote for the BBC radio stations please!

Also you can edit the sqlite file directly from the command line when the player isn't running but it seems the app still doesn't take the changes immediately. Is there some caching going on?