Posts: 225 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ some where on earth
I joined this site back in 07 and my n800 is still up and running great so is my n810, now that I have my n900 I see maemo dev team and the rest all of you guys who put endless hours into making all this possible, all I can say is Thanks I'm not a developer nor programmer so after going through the site I notices there's no Donations option? I'm no rich guy I don't have tons of cash but isn't something better than nothing? I can't help but want to do something to contribute to this amazing site I've drifted off for some time but sitting here reading the forums I see why I love this site, so what is a guy to do to show his gratitude?

Maybe the best thing you can do is give good feedback on what works and what doesn't?

I think Maemo has a lot of money coming into it from Nokia, but feedback from real-life full-time users is something they can't provide.

However, I'll add that the community developers are NOT funded by anybody. Many people around here have donation links in their signatures or blogs...

It can never hurt to donate to someone who has helped you a great deal.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
However, I'll add that the community developers are NOT funded by anybody. Many people around here have donation links in their signatures or blogs...

It can never hurt to donate to someone who has helped you a great deal.
Ah yeah, that's a good idea. Individual projects could each have their own donation, so you can support whichever project you care about most.