Active Topics

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2014 @ Argentina
HI, im new here and im really confused, the story is kinda short,i bought a N900 second hand (mint condition) been messing around with it for a while and everything was fine, until i presed the lock phone feature, and i dont know the lock number(so i cant acces the phone) i was talking with the guy who sold it to me, but he also cant remember the password.

well, after much reading i came to the conclusion that i have to re-flash it (someone correct me if im wrong).

the thing is that i dont know how to do this, and i am very n00b, also im scared of fking up the phone, so i wanted to know if someone could help me and guide though the steps for the re-flashing process.

my mail is "lucasarteta at gmail", please, i really need support!! THANKS!!

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
go through this it has all the info neededhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91280

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
go through this it has all the info neededhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91280
i know, ive readed a lot of post of how to flash, what i need is someone who can tell me how to do things right, i dont want to mess up anything, for example how do i know which eMMC content do i need or where can i get them, im really scared, i cant do this alone, im surely going to fk something up

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
You are not going to fk anyone it has all on flashing coverd even links to flashfiles wat a little i will compile a post for u at least tell what operating stystem in your pc is .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Before you embark on flashing, you may try unlocking first. You are not going to damage anything if you are determined to flash anyway.

I do not remember the default unlock password but it was 5 digits, not 4 as one may naturally expect. Try obvious combinations like 00000, 11111 or 12345.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:

That was mine. I think you can try as many times as you like. But too many combinations lol.
I'd say read up and flash it. Be brave, and save (the n900).

I'm flattered

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
default is 12345

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king Ralphred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Nemesis Service Suite used to be of help for S60v3 phones. I've used it and successfully decoded N73's lock/security code.

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2014-05-15 at 11:16.

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
You are not going to fk anyone it has all on flashing coverd even links to flashfiles wat a little i will compile a post for u at least tell what operating stystem in your pc is .
thats one of the things i wnt to clarify,thanks for asking, i am on a 64bits windows 7

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Before you embark on flashing, you may try unlocking first. You are not going to damage anything if you are determined to flash anyway.

I do not remember the default unlock password but it was 5 digits, not 4 as one may naturally expect. Try obvious combinations like 00000, 11111 or 12345.
well, as i said before, ive been reading post on this forum for a while, thus, ive tried tons of combinations (flash was the last option for me)