Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
I am absolutely unable to root the damn thing. Have tested almost every 'how to' and tutorial in the Internet without success.
It's piss easy to root, but not with the oneclick apps. Xda-developers has all the info.

What ROM are you on?

What about this Opus One from Dell?

I can only find announcements and leaks but no information on the
DELL website.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by PMaff View Post
What about this Opus One from Dell?

I can only find announcements and leaks but no information on the
DELL website.
The Dell Opus One is the Dell Streak 7, a 7 inch WiFi tablet that has been out for a long time and can be bought for about $200 new.

http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&i..._dell_opus_one

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
There is an engineering flaw in my Dell Streak 5 which I was able to correct. The back plate that covers the battery is loose so that it slowly slides open causing the device to power off. I taped a 2 mm thick piece of cardboard to the battery and now the plate stays in place.

Tags
competition, dell, fresh-air, i has it ;), just shoot me, no keyboard, no linux, notnokia, wotnokia?