Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Wantagh, NY
I just posted my N800 on ebay so thought I'd make sure you guys on internet tablet knew, and if interested you can offer me by messaging me and I'll remove the listing, or bid on it yourself on ebay. I am selling my N800(just updated the OS to 4.2007.26-8) so you won't have to mess with that, 2 2GB kingston SD cards, pack of screen guardz. I've had it since February, and have only lightly used it, so there are no scratches or dings. Comes with all included accessories including storage pouch, quick start up guide, charger, USB cable, headphones, 128 MB mini SD card with SD slot adapter,and extra stylus, all in the original box. I had to kick myself a bit when I saw that the update was today, cause it looks like it would be nice though I don't have my wireless router with me to test it out since I don't need the portability as I did before.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-...9787066&lk=URL

feel free to message me if you are interested either through here or lordofthebone@yahoo.com. I take paypal and will ship with USPS priority mail as soon as I get payment through paypal. I'm asking for ~340 O.B.O. which includes shipping.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Wantagh, NY
sold for $365 on ebay, definitely got more than I expected considering a new one is $354 on tigerdirect