Notices

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
Originally Posted by denizg View Post
dat png photoshop , copy paste , readjust , resize hard lyfe
This is how you ask someone to so a favor for you? If it's that easy you do it, you prick. Let us know how it turns out.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
You are getting unnecessary rude about this. Its a crap tonne more work then you think it is. You can't just copy paste, because that's stealing. You have to go and re make it yourself. I don't have a very fast computer, so things take a while to render. If its going to be a half decent theme, there is a ton of images. There are at least 200 toolbar images in the stock theme, a few hundred icons, and thousands of lines of CSS. Not to mention switches, toggles, buttons. Its meticulous and takes time, and every time you test you need to reboot, which also has the risk of a reboot loop of you have an incorrect character in the CSS. I have spend many hours working on my iOS 7 theme, Ancelad has spent lots of time on his sailfish theme. Quite frankly, if you lack respect for the people who spend time making things for this device, you shouldn't be using it.

To think I started on making this.
How ironic to say , "you can't just copy paste , because that is stealing"

Perhaps you are right , it's better to make a crude copy with bugs , that most definitely resemble (almost copy) a theme like ios7

I am not rude , you just can't detect the monotone from my texts , im actually speaking in a really kind voice

Originally Posted by kapu2 View Post
This is how you ask someone to so a favor for you? If it's that easy you do it, you prick. Let us know how it turns out.
ok fine i'll do it.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia

Perhaps you are right , it's better to make a crude copy with bugs , that most definitely resemble (almost copy) a theme like ios7
You have taken that way out of proportion. If you think that way, please port iOS 7 to the n9 for the lols then. I wasn't even going to release my them in the first place, and it is far from buggy in my private version.
Also if you think it is a crude and buggy copy.
Dont
Download
It

I spent lots of time working on that, and I would like to see you do better thank you very much. Also, your logic is flawed, this theme you want made is also a copy.. and if its made by you then I presume it will be crude and buggy. Prove me wrong.

Last edited by DJJonosound; 2014-04-13 at 09:01.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA

I am not rude , you just can't detect the monotone from my texts , im actually speaking in a really kind voice
Even if you're speaking in a kind voice, 90% of your posts have a harsh connotation. If you have a problem playing nice, then get out. Nobody wants someone who's going to complain about everything and not do anything for himself. If you don't like the N9, or the community of TMO, then get an android, go to xda, and be annoying there. Idiotic comments aren't welcome.

Also,
Please read the rules of the forum. If you do, you'll get along better with the community

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadwblade2652 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I am not rude
As a general rule, this is up to your audience to judge. If the majority of your audience perceive you as rude then you are rude, even if you do not intend to be. It is an indication that you need to work on your communication skills.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
You have taken that way out of proportion. If you think that way, please port iOS 7 to the n9 for the lols then. I wasn't even going to release my them in the first place, and it is far from buggy in my private version.
Also if you think it is a crude and buggy copy.
Dont
Download
It

I spent lots of time working on that, and I would like to see you do better thank you very much. Also, your logic is flawed, this theme you want made is also a copy.. and if its made by you then I presume it will be crude and buggy. Prove me wrong.
thanks for admitting it is just a "copy" now check your statement before this , and see how invalid you are.

Originally Posted by Shadwblade2652 View Post
Even if you're speaking in a kind voice, 90% of your posts have a harsh connotation. If you have a problem playing nice, then get out. Nobody wants someone who's going to complain about everything and not do anything for himself. If you don't like the N9, or the community of TMO, then get an android, go to xda, and be annoying there. Idiotic comments aren't welcome.

Also,
Please read the rules of the forum. If you do, you'll get along better with the community
i am trying to push the community to produce more and more. I couldn't give a damn if the vanilla meego theme came out , but I want devs to get up their butts and work as hard as maemo 5 apps/

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
As a general rule, this is up to your audience to judge. If the majority of your audience perceive you as rude then you are rude, even if you do not intend to be. It is an indication that you need to work on your communication skills.
i manage a pretty hefty company , i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my communication skills.

The Following User Says Thank You to denizg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia

This is just lumiaman all over again.

i am trying to push the community to produce more and more. I couldn't give a damn if the vanilla meego theme came out , but I want devs to get up their butts and work as hard as maemo 5 apps/
You're a bit too late. Most people have moved to sailfish now.

Last edited by DJJonosound; 2014-04-14 at 01:03.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post: