Notices

I really want to have a photo viewer that allows me to zoom in on a picture. It there anything like that out there?

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by ddwalker View Post
I really want to have a photo viewer that allows me to zoom in on a picture. It there anything like that out there?
Use the volume keys to zoom in and out

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Originally Posted by ddwalker View Post
Qimageviewer from the store does this by rotating your finger (like in the web browser)

Originally Posted by yamakasi View Post
flash can't draw bitmaps larger than 2880x2880
Flash does not need to draw anything bigger than that. We can use tiles. I am an experienced Flash developer, I think it's not too hard to pull off.
To make it happen we need to see more demand, and somebody to do the other side of the app which isn't UI - wrap the .SWF with a proper installable 'package', and manage the whole image scanning part, then put it in one XML file for the Flash to handle (Flash cannot scan for photo files by itself)