Notices

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by semdev01 View Post
copy the JAD file download url & made a little modification by replacing the extension from jad to JAR
No luck with Viber?

There is an icon in attachment.
Attached Images

Hey guys i was wondering how can i write with the virtual key board buil in in the mobile... I wanna write in arabic , any help please? i'd apreciate your help thanks a lot for the app anyways it works wonderful )

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
This is the newest version of Facebook Java client until this date

Version 3.4.1
Download

The Following User Says Thank You to laith.m.y For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Croatia
thanks man

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
I get the error: could not open jar file.

Any idea? Is the original one rehosted somewhere?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Arthuro_Adam View Post
No luck with Viber?
If you can get me the source code - legally - I will create it
Amazes me, how people keep asking he same stupid question. In threads unrelated.
Viber IS CLOSED SOURCE!
Stop asking the same stupid questions or get Viver to make it!

http://www.viber.com/eula

Code:

1. Scope of License
This License is a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Licensed Application on any mobile device or personal computer that you own or control. You may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple mobile devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (unless the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law, or permitted by the licensing terms governing the use of any open sourced components of the Licensed Application, if any). In addition, any commercial copying or distribution, publication or exploitation of the Site, or any content, software, code, data or materials on or from the Site, are strictly prohibited unless you have received express prior written permission from us or the applicable rights holder. Any attempt to do so is a violation of our rights. If you breach these restrictions, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the License will govern any upgrades provided by us that replace and/or supplement our Service, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.

Last edited by nieldk; 2014-05-05 at 07:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: