Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
No worries.Here's a little tip. A great place to find new icons, themes, wallpapers, Roms etc. is xda developers http://www.xda-developers.com/ The main page is all the newest contributions to the site. For themes, icons etc. click on forums.
I get a lot of my stuff from here. It is one comprehensive site with loads of great dev's making new stuff all the time. Open and nearly all of it free to use for personal use. With a little bit of modification, most of the graphical stuff can be used for n900 too.

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-04-05 at 09:14.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
No worries.Here's a little tip. A great place to find new icons, themes, wallpapers, Roms etc. is xda developers http://www.xda-developers.com/ The main page is all the newest contributions to the site. For themes, icons etc. click on forums.
I get a lot of my stuff from here. It is one comprehensive site with loads of great dev's making new stuff all the time. Open and nearly all of it free to use for personal use. With a little bit of modification, most of the graphical stuff can be used for n900 too.

but i didnt find any topic on N9OO.... thats strange.

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by cutehunk04 View Post
but i didnt find any topic on N9OO.... thats strange.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Xda developers is for android, winmo and wp7 and now webos, but not n900. I just use the stuff meant for other phones.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
hey we have the right to steal icons/backgrounds/... from the xda developers, same way they steal from us, i bet they sheck it out this thread all the time, plus there is MORE THAN ONE maemo5 theme for android......
i like what your doing @bigears5000, keep it up, awesome screens by the way .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Just a wee move around on the media screen

Kind regards Qosmio

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
here is a background for you guys to love, as for me, i'm still having a wallpapers problem, there is no backgrounds that i love !! i'll try gimp with some black carbon fiber background......
Attached Images

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
ok..I need alittle help.. I used these commands..
instanceTitle=Play Track
instanceCmd=action="pause";dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.get_status > /home/user/.media;x=`sed -n '4p' /home/user/.media | cut -d " " -f 5`;if [ $QBW_EXEC_REASON = QBW_DBUS_MONITOR ];then case $x in 1) exit 1;;*) exit 0;esac;elif [ $QBW_EXEC_REASON = QBW_STARTUP_UPDATE ];then exit 0;fi;case $x in 0) dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.play;exit 1;;1) dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.$action;exit 0;;2) dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.resume;exit 1;esac;

and now have the the large buttons for the standard media player.. but I can't figure out where or how to add the dbus commands to have the buttons work for someplayer so if someone could plz post what the command should look like I would appreciate it..thank you

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
here is a background for you guys to love, as for me, i'm still having a wallpapers problem, there is no backgrounds that i love !! i'll try gimp with some black carbon fiber background......
Elie mate give me a brief and I'll knock something up for you.....

Meantime, here's a few I knocked up for ya based on carbon fibre and ubuntu;

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
Elie mate give me a brief and I'll knock something up for you.....

Meantime, here's a few I knocked up for ya based on carbon fibre and ubuntu;

ooo mate thats awesome, thank you, thank you thank you........

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
ooo mate thats awesome, thank you, thank you thank you........
Like I said, brief me (gimme a description of exactly what you would like) and I'll knock it up for you

The Following User Says Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell