The dbus/telepathy api allows changes of the messanger presence. When I look at the examples and talks this means for changing the presence: Change state (online, offline etc), change presence string ("I am available") and (optional?) change the online/offline state of the different systems (sip: available, skype offline etc).

As I understand it is not possible to change the group of states as in the status menu with the api - all the states must be changed by hand. But these status menu states must be stored somewhere (e. g. in the users config or so). Does anyone know the file where these states are stored? I would like to change the status menu presence states by script so interpreting the status data from file would help.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by cy8aer View Post
As I understand it is not possible to change the group of states as in the status menu with the api - all the states must be changed by hand. But these status menu states must be stored somewhere (e. g. in the users config or so).
/home/user/.osso/.rtcom-presence-ui.cfg

Nicolai

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
/home/user/.osso/.rtcom-presence-ui.cfg
Ah, thanks. Seems to store the difference from default for every customized presence. That will do the job.