hey guys, its that time again. I'm bored of my nokia 770 (maybe get the mylo so I'm selling on ebay with no reserve! if your a lucky son of a gun you can get it cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Nokia-770-Interne...QQcmdZViewItem

I used it for a few weeks, everything works great! But for my demands (i finally realized its not a laptop loL) its just not enough.

Good luck to those who bid! 100% feedback from me

Hm...I just missed out on a used 770 Ebay auction from a German seller. My damn internet connection crapped out on me during the final 10 minutes of the auction (typical) and by the time I got back to it, it had sold to someone else for 256 euros.

I'm not sure I should be bidding on this one, though, if I'm not mistaken European customs slap a big import tax on stuff like this if it's coming from the US or Canada.

Originally Posted by Drewvt
I'm not sure I should be bidding on this one, though, if I'm not mistaken European customs slap a big import tax on stuff like this if it's coming from the US or Canada.
Depends. Seller could label it as a gift worth $10 :-)

Otherwise, you'll have to pay all kinds of taxes, yeah.

yeah sometimes there is no way around duty, you can get away with it and label it as 10 dollars but if the post mail loses it then 10 dollars is all you get back.

But of all the postage I go through they haven't lost my packages sent/recieved once.