Since I finally stopped using my trusty N900 last year, the time has come to part with it. If there are any other die-hard N900 fans looking to pick up a spare/replacement, you can find mine listed on ebay here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/321966269856?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Package is 3kg???
postage is $103?!!

lol!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Welcome to life in Australia, mate!

Getting stuff in and out of the country in a timely manner is painfully costly. That said, we did accidentally select the Express post option rather than the regular post. Ebay won't let us add that option now though (wth?!), but we've updated the listing with a note about a workaround.

Going by your mention of a $103 cost, I'm gathering you're in a "Zone 6" country. The non-express option would be ~$60 as a quick estimate for you.

As for 3kg, AusPost only provides two sizes of satchels, the smaller of which is too small for an N900. Actual weight is less than 1kg.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnym For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by johnym View Post
Ebay won't let us add that option now though (wth?!)
I've been hit by something similar. I was selling something broken for spares but, being lazy, I just found an identical item sold by someone else and clicked "sell one like this". And... bl**dy eBay would not let me select the "for spares only" option! I had to select "used" and explain it in big red letters in the description.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: