Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Oxxyria View Post
The DNA shops in Finland have the TOHs on sale for 9€. But sadly my local shop was all sold out. Maybe Kimmoli have more luck.
Damn only 9 €?
Is somone here able to get his hands on this 9€-TOHs (Keira Black and/or Lime) and would like to forward them to Germany?

DNA sadly never sold the lime ones

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Athens
Found some on eBay.
expensive though (30Euros)!

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Athens
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Damn only 9 €?
Is somone here able to get his hands on this 9€-TOHs (Keira Black and/or Lime) and would like to forward them to Germany?
Want some too!!!

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Munich, Germany
Damn, saw the 9 € to late. Anyway, I'll get a Keira Black TOH through @kimmoli (for 35 € incl. shipping and all). Many thanks again to him!

The Following User Says Thank You to V10lator For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by V10lator View Post
@tmi Thanks for that info but I won't navigate on their half english, half finnish sides just to get a contact adress (already found 5 different e-mail adresses there). Also they don't offer payment by PayPal.
When in doubt just usually go for the most general email address (in this case my money is on the info@...)
But it's their loss if they don't have all the pages translated or the payment options don't meet your needs.

For anybody else interested the search result claims to have all the TOHs in stock.

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by tmi View Post
For anybody else interested the search result claims to have all the TOHs in stock.
BTW, they(*) also have 4 'Jolla VIP box' (an empty leathery box) at the handy price of 13148.50 EUR

(*) googling for the vip box, it found another Finnish shop that also has 4 of them so probably for all the Jolla parts there is some common distributor chain.

Originally Posted by minimos View Post
BTW, they also have 4 'Jolla VIP box' (an empty leathery box) at the handy price of 13148.50 EUR
Pretty funny, concidering they also list "JOLLA WHITE + TOH PINK/ALOE + VIP BOX" for EUR 257.20

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Munich, Germany
Originally Posted by V10lator View Post
I'll get a Keira Black TOH through @kimmoli
It arrived.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Finding Keria TOHKBD
PM