I learned in this forum the huge advantages of resistive touch screens. Now I would like to carry around a small device for taking handwritten notes with a stylus. It does not necessarily have to be a phone. The smallest device I could find is 100x54x9 mm. It should also be possible to install some software for taking handwritten notes, which is not possible on some kinds of devices.
Even smaller is Fossil Abacus Wrist Pda: 35 x 51 x 12.5 mm, but it is a bit slow and difficult to write on.
Thanks!

I don’t know what kind of notes you need to take so that a small screen makes sense (and resistive on top of that), but have you ever used a galaxy note device? Not necessarily a new one, even an ancient model from 2011 or something?
They don’t have resistive screens ofcourse, they have active Wacom digitizer and spen with 1000 to 4000 pressure levels (1000 for the ancient 2011 model).

I know galaxy note and used a galaxy note 2 for some time. It is still too large for me to carry around in a pocket.
At the moment I think about modding a case around my wrist pda. It simple looks too old fashioned to be used as a smartwatch these days. But with a nice case modding around and carried in the pocket it would be quite nice actually for making small notes.

Anything might work, depending on your needs ofcourse. It’s just strange to me that you need a small device for handwriting!

It is like writing sticky notes on the go. It is too much hassle to type those notes and I also don't like voice memos. I have a lot of ideas that I simply lose because of not writing them down. I hope I clarified the idea

Sure, now I get it! Unfortunately, I don’t know anything like that.