Putin doesn't use phones. I suppose he doesn't even know what Jolla is.

PS Yeah, I know, it's strange. From the western media it would seem like he knows everything and owns everything

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by lantern View Post
Putin doesn't use phones. I suppose he doesn't even know what Jolla is.

PS Yeah, I know, it's strange. From the western media it would seem like he knows everything and owns everything
Would you care to explain the image?

He(as any president in Russia) is top of the line when it comes to ultimate responsibility for jolla chain of command even if he don’t care/knows for jolla.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-08 at 09:26.

If he is the top of the line than he must be ultimately responsible when there's no water in my faucet cause of a waterpipe breakdown?

PS Why do you always bring up Putin in these topics? Do you have some sort of trauma ?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by lantern View Post
If he is the top of the line than he must be ultimately responsible when there's no water in my faucet cause of a waterpipe breakdown?

PS Why do you always bring up Putin in these topics? Do you have some sort of trauma ?
Because ownership is important. Especially when government controlled companies are involved.

Heavenly involved in trading and knowledge is important. I always want to know more. Especially since jolla state it’s an independent OS.

Why do you don’t want to understand the setup? Also you post an totally unreadable image?

Expect questions

Why Putin you ask? He is currently president of the Russian Federation and select the supervision board of rostech.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-08 at 13:39.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Because ownership is important. Especially when government controlled companies are involved.
You can be shure that NSA doesnt is part of financing Google, Microsoft etc?

For me destruction of Nokia and Harmattan Meego can be happend by massive operation from there.
The only OS not controlled by the US. And since Symbian was nearby dead, Harmattan/Meego appeared. That was dangerous. So even Iphone 1 and Android in this period war nearby a joke (i was probing this phones for one day) adn had i massive comercial "the future" of phones.
Even today you can read that Apple invented the smartphone.
So you tell my that i am fan of conspiracy theories what are you?

Or otherwise, if you are paranoid with Putin, why not to the US-Agencys?

Here an example of Agencys Projects financed by "private Industry"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glomar_Explorer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chilango View Post
You can be shure that NSA doesnt is part of financing Google, Microsoft etc?

For me destruction of Nokia and Harmattan Meego can be happend by massive operation from there.
The only OS not controlled by the US. And since Symbian was nearby dead, Harmattan/Meego appeared. That was dangerous. So even Iphone 1 and Android in this period war nearby a joke (i was probing this phones for one day) adn had i massive comercial "the future" of phones.
Even today you can read that Apple invented the smartphone.
So you tell my that i am fan of conspiracy theories what are you?

Or otherwise, if you are paranoid with Putin, why not to the US-Agencys?

Here an example of Agencys Projects financed by "private Industry"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glomar_Explorer
Like your post. Hope to hear more about your view of the conspiracy.
(You are welcome to offtopic thread the final countdown and explain it further)

I think it’s fine if Russia, Putin, Rostec or some other entity bought it. The issue here is who is running the show. Who do I support when buying a jolla phone. And in addition to that I didn’t understand the image that was posted earlier.
But from the posts here the uncertainty iamong all members are obvious.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-08 at 15:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Thanks for posting an image and the link. It was interesting read and, assuming that the information is correct, gives some overview of the forest of companies/holdings playing a role. As far as I understood, since the post is about Russian ownership in SFOS landscape, the numbers correspond to Russian shares.

From a quick look, google translation does seem reasonable. So, more details in the newspaper post.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Like your post. Hope to hear more about your view of the conspiracy.
(You are welcome to offtopic thread the final countdown and explain it further)

I think it’s fine if Russia, Putin, Rostec or some other entity bought it. The issue here is who is running the show. Who do I support when buying a jolla phone. And in addition to that I didn’t understand the image that was posted earlier.
But from the posts here the uncertainty iamong all members are obvious.
Dave, do your math.
61% of 84% of 100% is less than 50%. itd be interestibg to know who
are the remaining investors in the holding

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
61% of 84% of 100% is less than 50%.
No, it does not work that way in business
Company having 61% shares of another company actually controls it etc...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
No, it does not work that way in business
Company having 61% shares of another company actually controls it etc...
True.
In addition to that we dont know where the money and rights are located. Also, you don’t need 50%. Chinese companies just buy 15-20 percent to get access to company tech and secrets. Especially when it comes to huge companies.

But it would be nice if anyone could explain what company name are available in image.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-08 at 19:55.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: