Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
My friend noticed that I had mispelled the last name Dogg with only one g. But in the plate reads "disguisep" so my suggestion is still possible and fits in the frame.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Found today my own piece of this something. And the size is 2cm x 4cm. What are these and why they are on an old field.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Interesting. If you reversed the image and the letters are backwards in the actual object it indeed seems to be some kind of stamping tool. Maybe for making some posters or flyers?

The material looks more like copper than iron as you claimed?
How thick are the pieces, is it like a strip of sheet metal or are they thicker?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
The material looks more like copper than iron as you claimed?
Assuming you are talking about the last picture and not the one before, is definitely looks like (rusted) iron to me. It this also reversed, Maemish?

But... 2x4 cm? I can't think of any good use for that. Maybe a decorative coin? A badge? A necklace pendant?

Why would anyone discard metal plates with English text in fields in Finland?

Last edited by pichlo; 2020-03-17 at 09:29. Reason: Typo: it -> is

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Both texts were mirrored. Reeally weird stuff. And like 3mm thick so not a sheet, more like bulky.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
If anyone figures out what that text could be for real please share. We are puzzled cause it is like very old rusty piece of metal on a field in Finland. Maybe a press plate for a poster or flyer or something, but why, what for, what has it said?
I do not know what the text is in full, but I think it relates to Mr. Rockefeller's use of wig as a disguise:

https://cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=LAH19060...-txIN--------1

Basically it seems he was quite unrecognizable in this disguise. So this plate seems to be a search order for Mr. Rockefeller and warning that he might use a disguise.

I can only speculate, but it all seems rather clandestine. If I'd be forced to make a guess, this is by some powerful world wide enemies of Rockefeller, maybe some counterforce of Free Masons who Rockefeller was in cohorts with. They distributed these leaflets in secret everywhere in the world in their effort to catch mr. Rockefeller.

Of course when some swamp dwelling Finnish people receive such a plate containing mysterious language they can't comprehend, they will not use it but toss it to the fields. With the impenetrable logic that maybe it is some secret runes that make the plants grow stronger.

Anyway, this is quite an extraordinary finding.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
f you are not joking with the counterforce distributing leaflets I would be really interested to be pointed to some direction with this stuff. Former fan of studying secret societies. Have also done some researches of history of spesific geolocations and if would find the other end of a string could start to pull from history if the ones who were living in a house nearby would have connections to some sort of antimasonic movements.

Have tried to do my duty again - and sent a short plan of how to before try to prevent possible problems which will for sure occur here in Finland as they now quarantined the over 70 old folks - to the secretary of our prime minister Sanna Marin. I do these sometimes. Last one I think was that I called to the presidents office to notice them about a photographer who was peaking very annoyngly in the picture when there was a live stream from the Independents day greetings. Saw then on tv how the guy was pulled back very soon after the call. Have also sent a letter to President to give advices how to react to the flood of immigrants some years ago to give right attitude and spirit for people. I also often give either spokecn or written feedback to lecturers or bands/artist. My duty. Have to do my duty.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
EDIT: I transfer my last message to off-topic: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=100989

Last edited by teroyk; 2020-03-24 at 08:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to teroyk For This Useful Post:
This will be understood and got by finnish speaking people only. A music video with korona themed lyrics for Ismo Alangon "Taiteilijaelämää" song. Got ready today. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2s4rj5b8vm...kseen.mp4?dl=0