Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by anidel View Post
That's correct!
That's quite interesting cause if there were, initially about 500 tablets to distribute then only about 100 people still wanted one. Unless, of course, Jolla succeeded with a big order from Taobao! lol So if a little under 100 folks of that 400 decline the tablet I might still have a chance! Well, won't get my hopes up too high. Do you recall where you were in line?

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
That's quite interesting cause if there were, initially about 500 tablets to distribute then only about 100 people still wanted one. Unless, of course, Jolla succeeded with a big order from Taobao! lol So if a little under 100 folks of that 400 decline the tablet I might still have a chance! Well, won't get my hopes up too high. Do you recall where you were in line?
I was out of the first 640 (was it 640?) but a hundred.

This is what they way in their last blog update:

"If you’re among the lucky ones to receive a Jolla Tablet, and you have not yet completed your order in the Jolla Shop, you should have received an email prompting you to complete your order last week. We sent close to 400 new invitations, and most invitees have already done this, but there is still a bunch of you who have not yet acted"
But yeah, I assume plenty of people would want their money back now.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
https://blog.jolla.com/jollatablet_update_april_fool/

Rickfooled...in reverse.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-04-12 at 16:11.

My tablet has left hongkong on monday, should be here on friday

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Originally Posted by JTY View Post
My tablet has left hongkong on monday, should be here on friday
Nice

Did you get a shipping confirmation from Jolla or the Fullfilment Center in Honkong, or has the status in the Jolla shop changed from "Paid"?

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
Nice

Did you get a shipping confirmation from Jolla or the Fullfilment Center in Honkong, or has the status in the Jolla shop changed from "Paid"?
I got tracking code from DHL confirming it was sent from Hong Kong on tuesday, and now it is already in Helsinki with a courier "Out for delivery"

... soon ...

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
got my tablet today! only 6 days left from invite to shipping to me
but the latsu Cover are bad. wood plate is cricket applied.

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Mine just arrived too! Quick. I think they've shipped same day or the day after I completed the order. And with the case I ordered during the campaign too.

I completed the order right after receiving the invite last thursday (7.4).
So it seems they have sent most of the tablets around monday-tuesday.

Mine is stuck in Germany, some delay in the shipment
Soon

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Düsseldorf, Germany
Hmm, I completed my order on Thursday (7.4.) evening, haven't heard anything yet, status still "Paid" in Jolla store.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund