Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
I only asked Sap one question - the fact he went off the deep end wasn't my problem, and I didn't push him nor did I goad his reaction. I merely asked him a straight question which only required a straight answer. No "LOOOOOLLLL" bullsh1t, no name calling, no derogatory references - just a straight question. I didn't "hammer him into submission", and I very much doubt you'll have much success with Texrat.

Really, this sort of discussion is not worthy of this forum. If you want to take your internet thug attitude out on someone, please do it elsewhere.

Textra posts towards me have 5-6 name calling insults each... don;t tell me you are going to defend yourself with his mentality. Tell texrat to stop jumping on the bandwagon to insult the frustrated newbies and I willnever say another word about it.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
Well... you sent me a private email laughing about SAP having a meltdown. You forgot that?
Given what was written, I have no issues of remorse - it's not my responsibility what grown adults write in public forums and I merely laughed at a lame attempt to use a multi-handle to post another rant. Anything I wrote to you in a private message is hardly evidence of me publicly goading Sap, now is it?

As for what you wrote about formatting a hard disk - you totally lost me there.

This is so seriously going OT...

Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Given what was written, I have no issues of remorse - it's not my responsibility what grown adults write in public forums and I merely laughed at a lame attempt to use a multi-handle to post another rant. Anything I wrote to you in a private message is hardly evidence of me publicly goading Sap, now is it?

As for what you wrote about formatting a hard disk - you totally lost me there.

This is so seriously going OT...

Forget it man you can't compete with me. I use facts and you pretend you weren;t publically embarrassing SAP and LOVING IT... when he tried to sell his Nokia N800 you were still gloating over the beating u did give him PUBLICALLY! Guess what though... u r weak to me for denying this stuff and running away from these facts.

It's pity that another thread needs to be locked again.

Just to remind everyone, please remain on topic. Personal attacks are against the site's policies. Please don't force me to start banning members and IPs.

Thanks for understanding.

Closed Thread