Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
what were you trying to say??
He wants a fancy equalizer in the media player.

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Universe,LocalCluster.MilkyWay.Sol.Earth.Europe.Slovenia.Ljubljana
I think he wants a graphic equalizer and stereo widening as options in the media player. Though the english is sadly so masacred I could be wrong.

probably you've never read an italian trying to write in english (exluding the few italian people that can write proper english (i'm italian o.o) )
i found that understandable.
he wants a equalizer in the media player.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Universe,LocalCluster.MilkyWay.Sol.Earth.Europe.Slovenia.Ljubljana
It would help if people would learn to Capitalize and add comas and dots etc... It makes the text much easier to read. Maybe a new line as well.

And yeah I haven't yet met many Italians online that were able to use English. The few I have generally used it great while those that couldn't rarely bothered with English and just stuck to Italian

Anyway OT so I'll shut up and go to something less productive

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by saurabhaqua View Post
according to our respected communication field masters ''nokia'', the n900 is the most rated- mobile computing device coming soon. please then why do not you put in a graphic equalizer and steo widening options there maemo media player.????????????????????? i decided to grab one for me as soon as it is arriving in India. but i am heatr broken to see all about this... for so much cost i atleast expected to see media player like a windows media player with full roaring option to be unleashed as i am a hardcore music listener........ hope nokia does improve it inits next version update............... and too hope for nokia's reply
The average person never uses EQ when listening to music. They probably just wanted to spend their time on something that more people would use... though I wouldn't be surprised if something like this could be added by a 3rd party if they were so inclined.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
uh, guys, he's right there. Why not talk s''t about him while buying him a beer or something. I understand you, brother. I think you should hold off until you hear how the player sounds before declaring the need for the EQ and stereo separation effect.

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by saurabhaqua View Post
according to our respected communication field masters ''nokia'', the n900 is the most rated- mobile computing device coming soon. please then why do not you put in a graphic equalizer and steo widening options there maemo media player.? i decided to grab one for me as soon as it is arriving in India. but i am heatr broken to see all about this... for so much cost i atleast expected to see media player like a windows media player with full roaring option to be unleashed as i am a hardcore music listener........ hope nokia does improve it inits next version update............... and too hope for nokia's reply
Hardcore music listener = Windows Media Player?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joppu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 96 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
uh, guys, he's right there. Why not talk s''t about him while buying him a beer or something. I understand you, brother. I think you should hold off until you hear how the player sounds before declaring the need for the EQ and stereo separation effect.
Guys, I am the one who started this thread, I do not take offense, but you should not slaughter above guy that is expressing himself in another language than his mother tounge.

I use my trusty old N95 daly and I can tell you that I may be different than you guys, but I use my media player in a lot of different ways, Blutooth Headset BH-503, in car by cable ( better sound than RF) the built in speakers when on travel.
I use the EQ with my personal presets to be able to improve the sound.
maybe you guys think video playuback or games is really important, I don't give a crap, but I really like to be able to optimize the sound.

what I try to say, is everybody have their own opinions of things that are important to them in a device, it is a free world let us keep it that way.
please let us not start a flame war

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McChicken For This Useful Post:
Posts: 96 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
Amen, brother.

I agree with your message of peace, but I need to point out that starting a thread doesn't give you ownership of it
I agree...I claim no ownership of nothing....maybe my words came out wrong as English is not my mother tounge either,

Cannot wait to start using the N900 as a Netbook & "Do it All" killer replacement.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi all,

Someone knows where to find an equalizer on the N900 ?

Thank you in advance

Tags
audio, equalizer, feature request, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, media player, missing feature