Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 564 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Fayetteville, GA
Yeah, anyone that insists on calling Linux "Lynix" after several hints (and even blatant corrections) is really going to appreciate the "quick-and-dirty" answer and be encouraged to learn more.

euchreprof, "Say Lynix one more time, I dare you, I double dare you ************!" "Lynix ain't no operating system I heard of! Do they program in C++ in Lynix!?"
3pm - So good, it's illegal

This guy is obviously a fraud. One of the Old Boys having a good laugh at our expense -- c'mon Karel, out with it already ! :-)

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Well, we do know a certain poster did create another persona that then proceeded to insult himself in the third person...

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Wow.

If he had actually spent his time searching on Google instead of repeatedly complaining and insulting pretty much everyone on the board, he would have figured out what he needed days ago.

Just doesn't seem to understand that the people here are more than happy to help anyone that needs it, but they aren't going to do your work for you. Besides, it's far more helpful to understand what it is you are typing instead of just blindly typing away random commands.

Supporting the script kiddie nature of people like him is harmful because then they will keep coming back expecting... no, demanding the same thing time and time again instead of learning for themselves.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
This guy is obviously a fraud. One of the Old Boys having a good laugh at our expense -- c'mon Karel, out with it already ! :-)
Yeah, right. As if...

Besides, everybody knows I'm a black hat WiFi cracker. No airwave is safe from me.

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Besides, everybody knows I'm a black hat WiFi cracker. No airwave is safe from me.
But dontcha know, we all are 3l33t black-hat WiFi crackers; nay WiFi pirates, matey - we all know the answers, but we won't show where the X is that marks the spot!

I think this thread has run long enough. So much flaming in it that it has become unhealthy already to the community. I'm locking this thread. Thanks for all your inputs. Let's all move on.

Thank you.

Closed Thread