Using the N810, when trying to log on to an online newspaper, it stops at the logon page. When I logon to the same web site from a PC using Internet Explorer, I have no problems. Is the N810 browser having problems with the logon script on the web page? Are there any settings I can change on the N810?

Thanks,

Y

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Barbados
Can you post the web address so others can perhaps test?

The Following User Says Thank You to dbec10 For This Useful Post:
Using the Nokia N810, when trying to log on to an online newspaper, it stops at the logon page. After clicking the Logon button, the browser attempts to sign on, then the screen refreshes and goes back to the logon page with the username and password cleared out.

I can log on to any other web site with this device. Is the N810 browser having problems with the logon script on the web page? Are there any settings I can change on the N810 or can I update the MicroB browser.

The default settings are as follows:

The tablet is running on OS2008, Diablo_5.2008.43_7

- Javascript enabled
- Enable pop-up windows: Always
- Enable password saving
- Accept cookies

I also tried clearing the cache and all personal data and trying to logon again with the same results. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Y

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Please do not double- and triple-post. We're pretty good about seeing the first one.

Tim

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post
Please do not double- and triple-post. We're pretty good about seeing the first one.

Tim
In fact, I did... I replied in the other thread... now, you get the MEAN RED QUOTE!!!!

Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
Try it using Tear.

Goto application manager and add Qole's repository. Then goto the list of installable applications, and you will see it.

Catalogue Name: Qole
Web address: http://qole.org/repository
Distribution: maemo
Components: main