Posts: 177 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by RuisuNIT View Post
and Nitdroid 0.0.8 ? it works with n8x0 ? do you have links ?
Yes, please give a link to instructions or discussion where it's said that it works...the nitdroid threads are ridiculously long, not easy to find. Sound works? Touchscreen?

I find n8x0 nitdroid to be much more interesting than the n900 port, too. N8x0 is dead as it is, this could give it some new life. I have a few here somewhere, would love to try this out. Thanks.

Originally Posted by RuisuNIT View Post
i know, but, they should make a n8x0 team and a n900 team, not one team focused on the n900.
everybody know n900 is better, but n8x0 can be better too, but not like a n900.
Who's they?

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Recife - Brazil
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
Who's they?
If you doesn't know how to read, NITDroid Developer Team, or someone who develop an android port to N8x0.

RuisuNIT, I know of nothing of coding, I'm only really a power user, but I am completely behind you for starting a new android on n8x0 effort, or picking up where dj_steve left off.how can I help? My NIT is no longer my primary device, so I am all the more willing to thrash it with loads of testing.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Vietnam
I think it is dead. long time to wait

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
e-yes doesn't make it easy to help him, they blocked all new registrations at the forum, and there's nothing i saw on the forum or wiki that says what to do if you want to help. not that i'm volunteering.

Registration to nitdroid has been opened, when i visited last time 3 days back i saw and u can register and take part in development.

All the best !!