Active Topics

Notices

I got the latest version of WebCat and LLs Video Player but I still get the error message about GStreamer installation missing a plug-in???

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Austria
I realy like the Webcat browser but i always face the annoying problem the it wont refocus the view after zooming into a webpage!
Is this a known problem?

Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
I got the latest version of WebCat and LLs Video Player but I still get the error message about GStreamer installation missing a plug-in???
Did you install the extra gstreamer codecs from openrepos ?
Also notice not all youtube videos can be played back on mobile devices.

Donate using Liberapay

Originally Posted by Shadowdog View Post
I realy like the Webcat browser but i always face the annoying problem the it wont refocus the view after zooming into a webpage!
Is this a known problem?
It is a known bug in qtwebkit. With scrolling or doubletap it usually goes away. I hope a Qt5.2 update by Jolla will fix this in the future.

Donate using Liberapay

The Following User Says Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Is there Adblock for webcat?
Cant get it work on default browser. Installed but cant subscribe to lista. Chrome:// sites doesnt work on default browser. Help please.

Originally Posted by jmk View Post
Is there Adblock for webcat?
Cant get it work on default browser. Installed but cant subscribe to lista. Chrome:// sites doesnt work on default browser. Help please.
Aren't webcat and default browser based on firefox..?

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
Aren't webcat and default browser based on firefox..?
The default one is, but Webcat is not. Where do you think it got its name?

Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
The default one is, but Webcat is not. Where do you think it got its name?
No idea, Im not really familiar with Chrome or any google services for that matter

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Can you change that browser address bar effect while scrolling?

Now, when you crolling down, it's shrings "zoom out", so when you scrolling up again -> Can you make it to "zoom in". Now it's kind of rises and its not sweet with the other effect.

Other thing.. When you scroll up or down, corner gets an arrow. Only problem is, that little arrow is whole screen wide.. bug? This is annoying when you use phone in landscape and i hit that area all the time.

Love your browser and hope you can make it even better =)

Now, when you crolling down, it's shrings "zoom out", so when you scrolling up again -> Can you make it to "zoom in". Now it's kind of rises and its not sweet with the other effect.
That is actually quite funny as I programmed only the slide down effect when minimizing the bar and slide up (or rise) bar when maximizing.
The zooming like effect happens because the text is shown before the slide down is completed and there it looks like zooming which it really isn't or at least isn't intended.

Other thing.. When you scroll up or down, corner gets an arrow. Only problem is, that little arrow is whole screen wide.. bug? This is annoying when you use phone in landscape and i hit that area all the time.
This is already fixed in git.

Donate using Liberapay

The Following User Says Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:

Tags
browser, webbrowser